Anyone dab?

BJTT_Pella -

![](upload://whtNxXqcq1HKvpu7dLbmMFEzSmD.jpeg)

Confessions of a dabaholic.I like to dab my reclaim. I know, I know it sounds nasty but I like it. It’s almost like a reward for all the hard work taking those dabs and it actually tastes pretty good if collected right. It’s kind of like fruit loops, it tastes just like 5 different strains at the same time. My reclaim comes out clean and dry (no water). I only take it from my rig that I use a drop down on. I shouldn’t be telling people this lmao.

You guys take it to the point where you can’t smoke a bowl and get high. Too much. 

HillboFrateTrane -
BJTT_Pella -

![](upload://whtNxXqcq1HKvpu7dLbmMFEzSmD.jpeg)

Confessions of a dabaholic.I like to dab my reclaim. I know, I know it sounds nasty but I like it. It’s almost like a reward for all the hard work taking those dabs and it actually tastes pretty good if collected right. It’s kind of like fruit loops, it tastes just like 5 different strains at the same time. My reclaim comes out clean and dry (no water). I only take it from my rig that I use a drop down on. I shouldn’t be telling people this lmao.

You guys take it to the point where you can’t smoke a bowl and get high. Too much. 

I still get high off flower I also prefer to mix dabs with bud 

2 weeks into flowering Ladies are looking good!

3 Likes

Well hello pretty lady, you’re looking lovely tonight. Care to dance?

2 Likes

2 weeks in - hell yes!

Try pix with grow light off - just camera flash.

Grow lights make stuff look too yellow.

bill gates illuminati GIF by Tyler Menzel, GIPHY Editorial Director

I will in the morning it’s 6:43pm here ladies are sleeping lol
I’m running my lights
6am -6pm cuz it work best for my schedule but I’ll get clean clear pix in the am and post

I don’t know if this has been mentioned or not but if you can find it, get some THC-O or as Mrs Cow calls it, THC-Woah. Shit is strong AF, like Delta 9 and hits you like a ton of bricks. I ate 30mg edibles and was couch locked for about 4 hours.

There’s carts and edibles if you look around.

1 Like

Pics of the ladies with grow light off

2 Likes

Week 3 crown buds are really starting to develop rather nicely…

2 Likes

Damn. Looking good.

Yeah I can’t handle that shit. If course I only smoke about an 8th a month so my tolerance is really low but they dabs just get me way too stoned. Like… Not fun stoned.

Old Time Moonshine

He’s buying cheapass filthy bootleg shit like the sick dirtass he is.

Got some Black Domina genes in there somewhere? Looks beautiful.

1 Like

Huh??

He’s talking about PJ buying cheap ass dirt weed…

1 Like

Cannabis Marijuana GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like