Anyone doubt Conor's connection to Irish Mob?

Remember when Conor went on a rampage in Ireland and punched the father of a notorious Irish mobster?  

All that shit came out about his ties to a certain Irish mob, his infidelity, him selling coke before he made it big, still hanging out with mobsters, etc.?

Seems to me like there might have been some truth to that.

For someone who wears David August suits and claims to be "all buisiness", the guy has the mentality of a thug.

You can only keep the thuglife repressed for so long.

Lol, don't let your hate cloud your thinking, Anerican Cuckball. You are starting to sound like that whiny cuck Kirik and that other loser that writes poorly written trash for him.

AnericanFootball -

Lol at that fantasy you created. Conor never sold a speck of blow in his life. The only connection he has is the fact that they were gonna kill his ass until he paid them off. 

Hey, just posting what I read awhile back.  Was on Reddit from people in Ireland.  Something about Graham 'The Wig' Whelan and Conor's connection to the Kinahan cartel.  I don't know if it's true or not.  Just bringing it back up.

Lmao what a ridiculous assumption. What because he turned up and threw something through a bus window he’s in the mob haha. He categorically has 0 ties to the Irish mob. 

Not being a dick btw it’s just not true factually.

If I recall, a fair amount of Irish people were claiming it.  Yea, could be complete BS.  Anyone from Ireland want to weigh in?

stringtheory -

Lmao what a ridiculous assumption. What because he turned up and threw something through a bus window he’s in the mob haha. He categorically has 0 ties to the Irish mob. 

Aren't you English? How exactly can you categorically say he no connections to the Irish mob?

I grew up 15 mins from where Conor did.

It depends on what people want to classify as "the Irish mob", if we are talking about criminal gangs that sell drugs and kill each other then yes Conor does have connections to those people.

Crumlin had one of the worst gangland wars seen in recent Irish history. Now, does that mean he's "in the mob". Obviously not, but don't be fooled, Conor knows knows some very dodgy characters. He grew up around that whole scene.

badtrip -

Lol, don't let your hate cloud your thinking, Anerican Cuckball. You are starting to sound like that whiny cuck Kirik and that other loser that writes poorly written trash for him.

Christ the Conor trolls are fucking young retards.

Technical Primates -
stringtheory -

Aren't you English? How exactly can you categorically say he no connections to the Irish mob?

It depends on what people want to classify as "the Irish mob", if we are talking about criminal gangs that sell drugs and kill each other then yes Conor does have connections to those people.

Crumlin had one of the worst gangland wars seen in recent Irish history. Now, does that mean he's "in the mob". Obviously not, but don't be fooled, Conor knows knows some very dodgy characters. He grew up around that whole scene.

I thought Irish people came on here and called bullshit on all of that? I'd be interesting in hearing more 

Technical Primates -
stringtheory -

I shouldn’t have categorically said it’s not true because I don’t know for a fact but he just isn’t mate. There would be way more bits of information over the years and we’ve had nothing. connection can mean anything but he has no close ties or relationships with any serious mobsters I gurantee. They run in families, Conor is not about that life.

Yogi the Bearcat -
Technical Primates -
stringtheory -

I thought Irish people came on here and called bullshit on all of that? I'd be interesting in hearing more 

Again, it depends on what people mean when they say "connections" and "the Irish mob". 

McGregor grew up right when the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud was at its peak. He grew up with these guys. I'm not saying he's a proper gangster (whatever that even means) but there is no doubt he's friendly with a lot them. 

Conors the furthest thing from a gangster. Gangster don’t do shit like that… Conor is straight up Dumbass though

stringtheory -
Technical Primates -
stringtheory -

I shouldn’t have categorically said it’s not true because I don’t know for a fact but he just isn’t mate. There would be way more bits of information over the years and we’ve had nothing. connection can mean anything but he has no close ties or relationships with any serious mobsters I gurantee. They run in families, Conor is not about that life.

I suppose it's down to how we define "connections".

And "families", do you think we are in 1950's New York?

I don't recall anyone on here ever saying he was selling shit. I haven't seen that anywhere else either. 

He does have connections though, friends of his hang around that world (hence the problems a couple of months back) and this isn't that widely known but his brother in law is a relatively serious player. Everyone presumed Conor paid for his sister's glitzy wedding but it was the groom. He's no gangster himself though, he just plays one on TV 

AnericanFootball -
badtrip -

Lolll hate? Hate who? I don’t hate Conor or OP. Only thing I hate is Muslims and faggots like you. 

Oh, I get it. You hate yourself. Don't hate yourself because you are as skygod loving retard that likes to touch dicks with other men. Now go play with the rest of the girls while the men talk.

The amount of clueless Americans talking absolute pony on this thread. What is the motivation to spout complete shite on something you know nothing about?

McGregor is good mates with very well known faces in Dublin and is not really shy about it on social media.The idea that he was in trouble with the Kinehans because he slapped someone's Da was also complete fiction. The exact opposite is true. He was pictured with his arm around that bloke weeks later. There is plenty of information openly available in the public domain about the Kinehan cartel. They are one of the largest drug cartels in Europe.

Please stop spouting absolute nonsense from a basement thousands of miles away.

https://lovindublin.com/news/conor-mcgregor-pictured-partying-with-graham-the-wig-whelan

https://imgur.com/a/fqqcm

That's McGregor partying with Graham ''The Wig'' Whelan, who was supposed to be one of the main hitmen during the Crumlin - Drimnagh feud. Supposedly used to wear a blond wig, doing drive bys with ''Dr.Pressure'' blasting out the window.

That photo was taken a few weeks after McGregor accidentily hit his father in the pub, so clearly, they made peace.

So according to our Irish brethrens, Conor is not in the mob, but has close ties to some big players.  The mentality has to rub off on him to some extent.

Technical Primates -
stringtheory -
Technical Primates -
stringtheory -

I suppose it's down to how we define "connections".

And "families", do you think we are in 1950's New York?

Lol why you being arsey about it? And it most definitely is still massively family based, especially in Ireland.