anyone else amazed by...

...this man's dominant performance last night?

Prangley is tough, the kinda experienced & gritty vet who has it in him to beat anyone on any night.  and Tim cut right through him like Prangley was new to the sport.  was this win a sign that Tim is ready for the elite class of the MW div?

I'm pretty sure Coker said they will be doing a tourney for the title if/once Shields goes to UFC

fiercedragon - maybe. but, unfortunatly, they aren't that deep in the SF 185...or maybe they are:lindland,jacare,lawler,mayhem...time for a tourney..?

MW and HW are their deepest divisions.

At MW they have Jacare, Lawler, Lindland, Mayhem, Smith, Le, Manhoef, Kennedy, Henderson, Bahadurzada, Rockhold, Amoussou, Villasenor, Prangley, Shamrock and Casey.

I agree. I'm sure many thought Prangley would be a sure title contender and Kennedy walked right through him.

I only know him from the forum, was impressive.

Many good fights there for him to see how he stands against top 20 fighters.

Looks like Nick Cage in that picture ... kind of creepy really.

Yeah Kennedy was sick last night.   Got thrown around a few times and got him with a very technical RNC.  

Mma_Gawd -  Yeah Kennedy was sick last night.   Got thrown around a few times and got him with a very technical RNC.  

was beautiful how Tim flowed right through Trevor's hip tosses. Pat Miletich sure seemed to be a big fan of Tim, eh? lots of high praises about his technical ability and overall strength.

I listed Tim on that Best GnP thread a few weeks ago.   He's a beast.

The only guy in Strikeforce who can stop Tim Kennedy is... Virtual Tim Kennedy

I have to say, beating Prangley like that was very impressive.

Jacare would be a nice fight for him, and I'm sure he'd like a chance to redeem his 2 losses. (Mayhem and Scott Smith.)

based on last nights performance, i have confidence he could redeem those losses. Smith more easily than Mayhem, of course, based on style.

PatrickFreitas - based on last nights performance, i have confidence he could redeem those losses. Smith more easily than Mayhem, of course, based on style.
I'm inclined to agree with you on both counts.

It was incredible. He went at Prangley's strengths and blazed through them.

I'm a big Scott Smith fan, but Kennedy would run him over at this point

great fight by tim