Anyone else buy a 'sneaky' gift?

One of my son's gifts is the new Legend of Zelda for his 3DS. Totally bought it knowing I'm gonna play that bitch.

Anyone else? Phone Post 3.0

the fleshlight that I got for my wife

This year though, I bought all three of my kids a ps4

It's cheaper to just teach them to share.

I sent my parents Jack Stack BBQ. Phone Post 3.0

I want to get my wife a Yak.
But I think she'll know it's for me bc I'm always talking about how badass it would be if I had a yak that I would ride around.
I'd name him Samuel. I'm thinking something like this one.

http://i.imgur.com/IZUw1Fnl.jpg Phone Post 3.0

I bought my wife a new bowling ball a few years ago. She was pissed, but decided to start taking bowling lessons just to spite me. She developed feelings for her instructor (who fucking loved brunch), but she swears it never went anywhere. Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey - I bought my wife a new bowling ball a few years ago. She was pissed, but decided to start taking bowling lessons just to spite me. She developed feelings for her instructor (who fucking loved brunch), but she swears it never went anywhere. Phone Post 3.0
No further post will be able to top this one. VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

Don't know if it counts but I got my wife ray bans, as sort of a clue that I'm taking her to Puerto Rico....it's kind of sneaky cause I get to go fishing :) Phone Post 3.0

Bought my ex's little brother a bunch of nerf guns and shit with full knowledge that I'd enjoy it as much as him. Phone Post 3.0

Rc quadracopter for my oldest. He'll be lucky if he gets to play with it! Phone Post 3.0

Jason - Rc quadracopter for my oldest. He'll be lucky if he gets to play with it! Phone Post 3.0
Now we know what he spends his OG millions on. Phone Post 3.0