Anyone else care about sleep time & quality?

I can’t lie there’s a direct correlation between sleep quality and overall life quality, across the board.  The problem is having the dicepline to stick with it consistently...  

i got a sleep trscker, too. 

Look in to a book called “Lights Out.”

Just started a new job.

my schedule is nights.  7p-7a.

sunday, Monday, Tuesday nights.

RIP me? 

Yeah and I suck at it

I need to work on this.

Can someone bless me with the skill of getting to bed earlier? 

in because:

"I can’t lie there’s a direct correlation between sleep quality and overall life quality, across the board. The problem is having the dicepline to stick with it consistently... "

I am starting to agree, jesus christ this has been my reality the past several months. Things have got to change..

In. I need to get better and more sleep.

Your sleep declines in both quality and quantity as part of the normal aging process. There is no magic number. But I’ve noticed the harder I try to hit the magical 8hrs, the more I’m stressed when I dont

TheSoulGrappler -

Your sleep declines in both quality and quantity as part of the normal aging process. There is no magic number. But I’ve noticed the harder I try to hit the magical 8hrs, the more I’m stressed when I dont

So how long did you experiment this? You slept for 8+ hours straight for a month+?

I love to sleep, but I just don't want to!

I want it and need it, but when the time comes I resist! I remember the days of going to bed and getting 8 hours of sleep. Now I impress myself if I get more than 4

If i sleep to much i feel like shit. If i fall into rem i feel like shit. It seems like not sleeping much or shitty sleep keeps my brain happy.

MMA Playwright - 

What book is this? It doesn't show up on google search in relation to sleeping. You remember the name of author?

Sleep Sugar and Survival?

Acidic -

If i sleep to much i feel like shit. If i fall into rem i feel like shit. It seems like not sleeping much or shitty sleep keeps my brain happy.

How high are you?

Sleep is a strange thing. It all depends on the person. Some people can do 4 hours every 16 while some in peak shape need 8. The brain usually releases melatonin between 1 and 4 if I remember (OG Dr.) I can stay up for a few days before I get tired but that shit is coming to an end really fast at 30.

Its just different for everyone

MrBoone -
MMA Playwright - 

What book is this? It doesn't show up on google search in relation to sleeping. You remember the name of author?

Let me look around. I used to own it.  It really helped.  

GayBred -
Acidic -

How high are you?

I don't knock weed but from 20 plus years of experience, falling asleep stoned as fuck sucks cause it ruins REM. A bunch of studies have said that. I tend to agree from my experience

MrBoone -
MMA Playwright - 

James Toney

Yes and I suck at it. I have a cpap but I wake up just as much adjusting it as I do without it on.