Anyone else completely sick of Anti-Fedor Noobs?

What's up with all these new joins creating all these Fedor boycott threads? Looks mighty suspicious to me...

Why does fedor have to fight in the UFC to prove himself? I thought all he had to do, a year ago, was fight AA and Tim Sylvia?

Why is it Fedor's fault that he doesn't want UFC to own his image and make 100% profit off of his name and fight? Why should a foreign fighter bend over for the ridiculous contracts offered by the UFC (no national sport, obligation to fight on demand, but no guaranteed fights in the event of a loss)?

I will be the first to admit that i've been expecting a Fedor loss for the past little while, he's more than likely past his prime. He was at the top of his game nearly 5 years ago, why should he come to the UFC to face the stiffest competition (for what would undoubtably be low reward) he's faced in years?

Fuck Zuffa, Fuck the Dana, Fuck their paid trolls.

Voted UP

Not only am I sick of them - but I'm highly suspicious of the AMOUNT of anti-Fedor posters on this forum, and HOW OFTEN they post their garbage.

Somebody is dealing form the bottom of the deck here, and it's not the "Fedor-is-great" camp.

i agree, fedor is the man, prolly on the downside of his run. a couple of years ago the ufc devision was percieved as the weakest, couture left as champ to fight fedor. now with brock cain and carwin people think its the strongest?

3 huge wrestlers, one of which has a sucpect chin, one of which beat a much smaller randy and a overhyped mir. fickle fans here.

for what its worth, barnett fedor and gonzaga are my favorite heavyweights, i think carwin has a chance to be awesome but could use a few more fights.

Totally support this thread, I think half are noobs and half are BRUTAL fair weather fans..

And I hate having an 09 date for that reason, Im 28 and have been watching MMA religously since 98 when I was a sophomore in HS.

This is coming from a cat whos always like UFC better than Pride (although I always liked Pride too) but DAMN..

Fedor is the fucking man and I think he'd wreck brock. That doesn't change the fact that i'm pissed off right now because he's got idiot handlers. Seriously I have a hard time understanding how people can't be pissed off right now. This is a new MMA world and it's pretty fucking apparent UFC is doing everything in their power to get him so who are we suppose to be pissed at? give me a break.

Signed. VTFU.

What I am seeing mainly is anti-vadim, anti-m1. Fedor is still the best heavyweight in the world and even though Brock is so inexperienced, the size, strength, speed, and wrestling would give Fedor fits. Don't know if Brock would beat him, but he's got the best chance out there. Its a shame we will never see it and that Fedor will never be the superstar he should be in the US.

not anti-fedor here... hes a grown man -he has to decide what is right or wrong for his career.. if it's a good fight i'll watch but if it's not then whatever but i am a little sick of the M-1 co-promotion thing... it comes across as a soviet era slogan...

Fedor will never fight in the UFC.Just accept it.It completely blows, but that's just how it's going to be when a douche and a turd are trying to conduct negotiations over a meal ticket...

marinematt24 - Fedor is the fucking man and I think he'd wreck brock. That doesn't change the fact that i'm pissed off right now because he's got idiot handlers. Seriously I have a hard time understanding how people can't be pissed off right now. This is a new MMA world and it's pretty fucking apparent UFC is doing everything in their power to get him so who are we suppose to be pissed at? give me a break.

What are they doing and how do you know about it?  Each side has claimed the other has been unreasonable in the past.

Because the little headed Russian is a joke and I would have to say just a big dumb ass being lead around by a leash. Are Russians that greedy? Where is the warrior spirit to see who really is the best? You make it sound like every other fighter to sign with the UFC is a dumb ass.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that a piss ant show here and a piss ant show there would be more lucrative then a constant fight schedule along with the sponsorship money he would get.

There are UFC fighters with half the legacy but are twice as rich.

Nobody is anti-fedor. People are anti-fedor's management. Get it right.

Go spin some more BJ Penn quotes while you're at it.

ukMMAisOverrated (DickTucken Lee), your name is garbage on this thread.

Your noob ass of all the people, hilarious..

I cant wait til Dan Hardy, your new favorite MMA fighter loses his next fight so we can see all the "hes overrated, he sucks, who is the best Brit in MMA" threads from you, like you did with Bisping.

Or the next time you get humhilliated in front of the whole forum for an incredibly epic dicktuck.

While the anti Fedor hate is a tired act, its no more so than the anti UFC trolling that's going on. If Fedor is that vested in M1's future, then I don't blame the stand he is taking. It certainly doesn't take a phD to conclude that the UFC co-promoting with M1 is a ridiculous notion for them to entertain, however.

I wonder how many of these are Dana or Douchewani under troll accounts.

I am not going to lie. I'm kinda disappointed that there is a very strong chance that I won't be able to see Fedor live in the Octagon.

However, all this Fedor hate is uncalled for.

Seriously he just said he is looking at all options and offers.

Its funny how people go on an on about fighters needing to look out for their own interests but when one does he's suddenly a coward and whatever dumbshit people come up with.

VTFU, this place is like Shitdog all of a sudden