Anyone else disappointed?

Honestly I was expecting something more out of Ronda. Yes she has an amazing armband and judo and she'll keep doing it until someone can stop it but I'd like to see more of her skill set. Nothing was learned from her in this fight. I am a fan just somewhat disappointed. Phone Post

I didn't see her sweet "armband". Wish i did. Phone Post

She got a win and a solid title defense. I liked it.

I was let down too all these girls look so outmatched against her except Miesha... Danas right there just isnt enough talented girls. Phone Post

Yea I mean she was dominate just would've like to see more of her standup. Phone Post

Talent pool in women's fighting us shallow. Although I agree I don't blame her for going for it. Make money avoid damage = armbars. Phone Post

MY GOD THAT SWEET ARMBAND

WestCoastMXC - 

I was let down too all these girls look so outmatched against her except Miesha... Danas right there just isnt enough talented girls. Phone Post

It's like the early UFC's when Royce Gracie was submitting everyone.

better for her!why give opponents more to study you by

With every dominating armbar steamroll...it will be that much sweeter when she finally has to fight through a war with all of her skills.

Something more?  I'm more impressed by the fact that she won via armbar.  EVERYONE from the commentators, fans, to her opponents know exactly what she's going to go for and she's able to pull it off over and over.  Shows how truly exceptional her judo is.

Yeah, I hate seeing Anderson strike all the time too... Phone Post

I agree with you, but It would be stupid of Ronda to expose any of her technique when she doesn't need to.

Ronda is a giant question mark outside of the armbar. That gives Ronda the advantage if by some chance an MMA fighter figures out how to defend her armbar, she can surprise them with something else.

Blame her opponents for being unable to defend, not Ronda.

OP you should be disappointed in Kaufman. She didn't put up much of a fight. Phone Post

kinkle - I agree with you, but It would be stupid of Ronda to expose any of her technique when she doesn't need to.

Ronda is a giant question mark outside of the armbar. That gives Ronda the advantage if by some chance an MMA fighter figures out how to defend her armbar, she can surprise the with something else.

Blame her opponents for being unable to defend, not Ronda.

. Phone Post

She opened up with striking. She actually landed at least 1. She then pushed her against the cage and held position. She went for a throw, then moved to trip. She then offered a little ground and pound.

She showed progression. You're just too dimwitted to notice.

mixedmartialfarts - Something more?  I'm more impressed by the fact that she won via armbar.  EVERYONE from the commentators, fans, to her opponents know exactly what she's going to go for and she's able to pull it off over and over.  Shows how truly exceptional her judo is.

This. Everyone knows it's coming and she still owns them with it.

Size - With every dominating armbar steamroll...it will be that much sweeter when she finally has to fight through a war with all of her skills.

Yeah that is true. Didn't think of it that way. I just want to see her in a war. She's been working with top guys on her standup and I can't wait to actually see it Phone Post

delete..wrong thread. app fail

A lot of the draw to watch her fights is to see if anyone can get out of the 1st without being arm barred.

This isn't some wrestlehug lay n pray, she's finishing her opponents and doing it quickly. Phone Post