Anyone else excited for Eye vs Kaufman?

Always been a fan of Jessica . I've watched her fight sense she was a ammy, fighting on Naafs cards and have seen her at many Naafs events . She's a class act and I'm pulling for her . But IMO Kaufman is a Hugh steep up in comp maybe giving Jessica a not so seasoned vet for her first fight would have been a better idea .But look at Stipe he steeped up and went to war with Beltran ,I expect Jessica to do the same should be a great stand up war Phone Post 3.0

bitch slapper - Very interested in seeing how jessica does at 135, her mmahour interview was pretty good, would lick her bumhole. Phone Post
Lol she would snatch you up and tie you in a knot Phone Post 3.0

Yes! Phone Post 3.0

Jessica is a savage really looking forward to seeing how she does with this step up in class against Sarah.

Pick meeee pick meeeeeee I am :) Phone Post

RowdyBec - Pick meeee pick meeeeeee I am :) Phone Post

There she is! Hi, Bec. Hope you are doing well. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

I expect it to be one of the more entertaining fights on the card, considering these two women's past history of violence.

Going to be a barn burner Phone Post 3.0

Jess may be one of the most dedicated and hard working athletes in this sport.

I have seen her in the gym many times, and her work ethic is very very impressive.

Looking forward to her "coming out" party tomorrow night, in her UFC debut.

EYEbelieve!! Phone Post

Mayhem13 - Jess may be one of the most dedicated and hard working athletes in this sport.

I have seen her in the gym many times, and her work ethic is very very impressive.

EYEbelieve!! Phone Post

Mayhem, I've been DMing you on twitter. Please reply to do an interview for the UG. Thanks! Phone Post

Jack Brown -
Mayhem13 - Jess may be one of the most dedicated and hard working athletes in this sport.

EYEbelieve!! Phone Post

Mayhem, I've been DMing you on twitter. Please reply to do an interview for the UG. Thanks! Phone Post

Wrong Mayhem.

I'm the extra handsome Mayhem, he's the famous Mayhem. Phone Post

EYEbelieve!! Phone Post
Yup! Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes. Eye was basically the top female fighter in Bellator. And Kaufman has been a top 5 contender for years so this is gonna be a great fight. To be honest I would have bumped Gonzaga/Jordan from the main draw for this fight.

I'm pumped for this fight! I had the privilege of working with Jessica a few months ago. I was commentating for the television broadcast for Gladiators of the Cage, and she did the post-fight interviews. She sat behind me. My partner and I got to chat with her. I had no idea who she was! LOL Phone Post

I am very excited. This fight and Lombards fight are the two I am, looking most forward to. Eye is no joke and had a good chance, but Kaufman is a beast. Gonna be a good one I'm a fan of both

jTheHybridwolff - 
bitch slapper - Very interested in seeing how jessica does at 135, her mmahour interview was pretty good, would lick her bumhole. Phone Post
Lol she would snatch you up and tie you in a knot Phone Post 3.0

a balloon knot?

this one is going to be a fart churner for sure.

jessica is gonna put a foot in that other girl's bum

Decision. Phone Post

pegson123 - Decision. Phone Post
I see Eye finishing this within 2 but regardless, will be a war no matter how long it lasts. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome fight and performance by Jess!!

Good work buddy!! Phone Post