anyone else feel bad for timmay!!!!!

MMA doesn't need a breakout HW champ. No one cares about the HWs in boxing -- all the superstars are 170 and below.

You are right, all the superstars of MMA are at the lighter weights. However, if Fedor were available to the UFC machine...Boxing LOVES it when they have a real HW Champ. They promote it as THE World CHampion. With a few exceptions(due to a lack of heavies) the bigget $ is earned by the HW. Its not my preference but it has been the historical case.

cindy o the interview is up on mmamania.com and yeah i agree with dana white regarding other orgs but the fighter bashing is so elementary man it gets old quick. as much as i respect dana white for saving the best sport in the world i wish he woulkdnt bash fighters.

PAPA ROACH1 - cindy o the interview is up on mmamania.com and yeah i agree with dana white regarding other orgs but the fighter bashing is so elementary man it gets old quick. as much as i respect dana white for saving the best sport in the world i wish he woulkdnt bash fighters.

Thank you for the link;)
Cindy

Shoot Papa. I watched a bunch of the video segments posted and I think I found everything except the one you are referencing. Will you take a peek on their site when you get a chance and tell me which one you remember this topic being covered in? Thanks.

Cindy