anyone else feel guilty about ordering ppvs?

I was happy to pay for it. Great card

Edokaz248 - lol people pay for MMA funny

there wouldn't be mma if people didn't pay for it....

I order every ppv and the only one recently I felt bad about was Mir Crocop, and crocops my fav fighter

So after that event I went out and got me a skank 20 dollar hooker and felt so much better

Now I have crabs
and blame The Dana for that :-)

What pisses me off is paying 55.00 for HD with Direct TV and not getting replays later. Bullshit.

I feel the opposite.  I feel guilty when I go to the bars to watch the fights.  Its always packed and hard to get a drink.  There are piles of douchebags around talking shit.  You never get really good sound going and dont get to hear all of the action.  You dont always get a good seat.  I end up spending more money on booze and food at the bar than I do on the PPV itself. 

We had about 12 of us over at my place.  Everyone chipped in $15 and that covered the fights, pizza, beer, whiskey and cabs to and from the bar after the fights.  Add to the fact you get a much more comfortable environment and a way better view of the fights. 

Havent payed for a ufc since brock/couture

lol at you guys. justin.tv and sopcast google it.

what is wrong with you.

Seriously who needs to go to a bar? Guess what my house is a bar, except you can get real drugs there and not this poison alchol shit that makes you fall out forever with people, kill them with your car and fuck dudes*. no thanks, well, it can be the 6th man like a Chris Gatling type player but GBL is what drives this car vrrrmmm

*I heard this from a friend of mine

I've been purchasing every UFC since UFC 51. Back then it was 39.99 or 49.99 I cant remember. Fuck that's a lot of money but every time I order one there's a party at my place and it's well worth it.

I've only seen one fight card at a bar and that was the Affliction Fedor vs Sylvia card. Fuck that was one annoying ass experience, a giant sausage fest with guys that think they could fight.

mrzipplokk -  What pisses me off is paying 55.00 for HD with Direct TV and not getting replays later. Bullshit.

DVR is your friend good sir

goku - i usually watch ufc and boxing ppvs at bars with friends...yesterday some plans fell through so i ended up ordering the ppv...when it was over i felt like i just blew my wad after paying for an overpriced hooker...

anyone else feel this way after ordering ppvs?

At least with the hooker you get a finish to end the main event.

Ba Dum Ching!

I havnt bought a ppv since like ufc 100, and b4 that in the 80's i think.

Screw it, I never buy them anymore..

approx 50 ufc ppv's X $55.00 = $2750

funk samurai - In a business sense, you have to be in awe of how fortunate Zuffa are. The return is incredible. Morons keep pumping 60$ for these cards that are realistically worth 20 dollars.

+1