Anyone else feel Nates whoopin that ass?

I like gastelum, he's solid, but I gotta feeling that the Egg's sending kelvin up to heavyweight after this fight

Nope, sorry buddy. But nate seems to be on the down turn of his career. IMO kelvin gives him a first class ticket to retirement. Phone Post 3.0

I bet on Nate. I think kelvin is looking past him Phone Post 3.0

Maybe if it was 5/6 years ago, I'd be picking The Great, but I think he's a bit shopworn for someone like Kelvin at this point. Let's not forget that they're both basically blown up welters, for all intents and purposes. Sure, Marquardt has more experience at the weightclass, but I feel like it wasn't a coincidence that KG being forced up to middleweight lead to him being matched up with someone who recently fought at welterweight, especially considering it's on the Mexico card. Phone Post 3.0

nates lost his last 4 of 5, and the new testing may hurt him too

I'm picking kelvin, but Nate did look amazing his last time out. Phone Post 3.0

As much as i like marquardt, i think Gastelum will win this fight pretty convincingly.
Nate seems like he's lost something... Kinda sucks Phone Post 3.0

Marquarts only kink is his chin.

If he can stay clear of hard shots marquart can get it done.

Uni man - I'm picking kelvin, but Nate did look amazing his last time out. Phone Post 3.0
Nate got smoked by Brad Tavares in his last fight. Only way he has a chance here if the fight is limited entirely to grappling. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't one of Nates training partner/friends recently say he wishes Nate would retire and he's not able to be a top guy again? Am I crazy for remembering this vaguely? Phone Post 3.0

I hope so. When he's on, he's as good a fighter as anyone in the world, with a better highlight reel than most.

Dugs95 - Didn't one of Nates training partner/friends recently say he wishes Nate would retire and he's not able to be a top guy again? Am I crazy for remembering this vaguely? Phone Post 3.0
Schaub Phone Post 3.0

I like Gastelum pretty big in this one.

I feel like Nate is the worst guy to predict, being that he will look like a million bucks one night, and then a completely different fighter the next

GrilliamG - Maybe if it was 5/6 years ago, I'd be picking The Great, but I think he's a bit shopworn for someone like Kelvin at this point. Let's not forget that they're both basically blown up welters, for all intents and purposes. Sure, Marquardt has more experience at the weightclass, but I feel like it wasn't a coincidence that KG being forced up to middleweight lead to him being matched up with someone who recently fought at welterweight, especially considering it's on the Mexico card. Phone Post 3.0
So sick of hearing dudes comment on fighter's weight. Like Gastelum is a HUGE thick , solid , WW, just because he is short and his abs aren't the best doesn't mean he's blown up. And lol at Nate. Fought many times at 85 and wanted to fight 205 at points because he was such a big dude. No way either of these dudes ever make 55 . They are big 170's . People amaze me with their opinions on weight. You have no idea how big these dudes really are . For instance I saw Roan Carnerio at ATT Atlanta , and he was at least 225. HUGE. And he's fought 170 before. Finally settled at 85. Fuck cuttin weight and fuck ppl who encourage it and think they have some sort of expertise on what weight a fighter should compete at Phone Post 3.0

Dont sleep on Gastelum...that kid is a beast and I think he cuts through Nate like hot butter.

GrilliamG - Maybe if it was 5/6 years ago, I'd be picking The Great, but I think he's a bit shopworn for someone like Kelvin at this point. Let's not forget that they're both basically blown up welters, for all intents and purposes. Sure, Marquardt has more experience at the weightclass, but I feel like it wasn't a coincidence that KG being forced up to middleweight lead to him being matched up with someone who recently fought at welterweight, especially considering it's on the Mexico card. Phone Post 3.0
And you do realize 155 is 30 Lbs LESS than what they are competing at. If you get wrestled, fought or had to cut weight you'd know. If they fight at 185 I promise both men are at least 220 before the cut and camp Phone Post 3.0

If you wrestled *** Phone Post 3.0

The problem with Nate is that he is inconsistent. If he fought to his potential every fight, he probably would have been a UFC champion. Phone Post 3.0

Some people might. Not be though. Phone Post 3.0