anyone else feel sorry for cain

seems like a real good dude and is an amazing fighter. just so happens hes in the same era as a brazillin monster that is a bad matchup for him.  i dont see tonight ending well for him.  defence not tight enough, chin not strong enough, jds too much speed and power

double

triple

In for when Cain wins tonight.

Do I feel bad for the 2nd best fighter in the world? No, I do not. Phone Post

im not saying cain cant win.  thats not the point.  i think he has a 30 percent chance or so but hes one of the best lb for lb and if jds wasnt there cain would reign for a long time imo

MahatmaPetey - 

Do I feel bad for the 2nd best fighter in the world? No, I do not. Phone Post

Seriously.

I do. It's a very bad matchup for him stylistically.
JDS has much better standup and never gets taken down.

Do I feel sorry for a guy thats making a shit load of money, is on national television, and can get as much pussy as he needs? NO

Jealous? Fuck yes. Phone Post

Dont count him out yet.

Hes where he is for a reason.

Assuming he has a plan, lets see if he's able to execute.

My guess is that hes going to try and use his cardio early, looking to get more aggressive as the fight gets into the later rounds (assuming the fight gets that far).

Well...this is happening. Phone Post

I feel bad for you...

I felt bad for JDS,especially after the boos. Guys a class act and didnt deserve that

lol, Goku was completely wrong about everything. Shocking!

lol, Goku was completely wrong about everything. Shocking!

THE CACTUS KID - I felt bad for JDS,especially after the boos. Guys a class act and didnt deserve that

Weren't they chanting CI-GA-NO all through the fight? Could they have been booing something else? Phone Post

QuadAces - 
THE CACTUS KID - I felt bad for JDS,especially after the boos. Guys a class act and didnt deserve that

Weren't they chanting CI-GA-NO all through the fight? Could they have been booing something else? Phone Post

I hope they were,because booing JDS after that is tasteless

BigSleep - lol, Goku was completely wrong about everything. Shocking!

gotta eat crow on this one but to say i was wrong about everything is inaccurate. ive said all along cain could win by pushing a furious pace and gassing jds i just didnt think the jds would gas so quickly ir that cain could hurt jds standing. 

THE CACTUS KID - I felt bad for JDS,especially after the boos. Guys a class act and didnt deserve that

yes at the end i ended up feeling sorry for jds.  it was brutal hearing him ask the crowd why they were doing that. 

how them apples taste? bitch...