Anyone else feel we will soon see a DAY of RECKONING?

^It could be an important Economic Indicator when the FAUX RICH peasants which spent all their TrumpCheck$ on GUN$ and PELOTON$ begin having to re-sell them at a DISCOUNT :laughing:

Is this another troll?

explain this part

So, this is good right?

zionism has always consisted of two main parties which are strategically opposed. Many of “our” conflicts are simply us dealing with their fallout.
Trump and Bibi overdid it. These two were simply too blatant and open. Especially Trump was really their last resort. Remember some highlights

• admitting that jews controlled congress, which he applauded - “and rightfully so!
  • admitting that the US is in the middle east only because of israel
  • his stupid antics how he is loved more over there, I"m basically “the king of israel”, they “would vote for me as president”, why don’t more american jews recognize that and vote for me in the US?!
  • his political legacy which was almost all about helping israel

They got what they wanted from him so there was no use in extended the farce.

The preacher man says it’s the end of time
And the Mississippi River she’s a-goin’ dry
The interest is up and the Stock Market’s down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown

I live back in the woods, you see
My woman and the kids, and the dogs, and me
I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

1 Like

Those are tangible assets that have a use regardless of if you or I want it. That’s the real economy.

The stock market is a wealth transfer mechanism from the dumb to the smart. That’s why I like you being in the stock market.

1 Like

It sounds like the market is catching on that the Fed can’t raise interest rates no matter how much inflation goes up. So news like this has no effect anymore.

I don’t know, perhaps it proves me wrong…I’m a COMPLETE PICTURE kind of guy, not some political partisan wingNUT type :rofl:

so you like me being in the Stock Market so those dumbs which spent all their TrumpCheck$ on GUN$ and PELOTON$ will make me RICHER?

Yup. I know that you are going to be buying high and selling low.

LOL, you do know that I bought Equities at the MARKET BOTTOM in 2009 and that I also bought my SECOND Home during the HISTORIC HOUSING BOTTOM of 2011?

Elon Musk’s stock sales could total $18 billion by the end of year

I need to become a corporatist

1 Like

The World Economic Forum is postponing its annual meeting in Davos over concerns about the Omicron variant

1 Like

You get the Pfizer vaccine or else… Muhahahahahaha!

A day of rectuming? Yes please.

1 Like

Looting is ok just not eating unvaccinated.

Researchers are building a black box in Tasmania to prevent the ‘crash’ of civilization