Anyone else get...

Neither Dan deserves a title shot. Not even close. Not even if they get a KO in their next fight. Phone Post 3.0

DFW3 - 

Diarrhea that smells like blueberry pancakes?

Every time I get mudbutt, that's all I can think of.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks 

The other day I ate some cake that had blue icing.

They must have used a lot of dye because I pooped blue for a day.

I did not smell it though.

So...there you go.

I bet that's what papa smurfs chest smells like

The fuck?

banco - 
failure at life -
banco -
failure at life -
rowersmooch -

You have guys like my brother. He presents himself to everyone as a Democrat. His wife is a Democrat, as is the family she is from. That's part of why he presents himself like that, so there is no family tension. Plus he lives across the street from a bunch of Mexicans so he don't need no shit from them either. He even drives a family car that has a vote Democrat sticker on it.

However, we grew up in a Republican household. He told me in 2016 when he was filling out the vote card, he could not find it in himself to vote for Hilary, so he voted for Trump and has kept it a secret from his wife and in laws.

He says he is going to vote for Trump in secret again. There are a lot of secret Trump voters out there and people don't realise it.

Maybe I'm the retard who keeps fucking my life up but I can't hide how much I love trump. I'd my wife was a Democrat and so was her family, I'd tell them all MAGA and go fuck yourselves. I want a divorce. I couldn't be married to a Democrat. 

I could only violently fuck one. The sick part is, most of those girls would enjoy it and hate themselves for enjoying being degraded. Any one who supports the democrats nowadays is fucked in the head.

I used to live with this girl, she was very beautiful and very insane but no matter how bad it got, things were okay between us because we both love trump.

You sound  very well balanced.

I'm actually doing pretty well in life. I'm making more money than I ever thought, I'm banging one of the best looking girls I've ever seen and I'm inspired by the greatest American, man, patriot and president that ever lived to stand up to assholes like you everyday. I'm going to enjoy watching you liberal scum cry for the next 5 years. He's still going to be your president. 

Trump is a scammer, conman and a piece of shit. The fact you think he is a great man.....

Oh look, it's moral highground over here. What Trump is good at, it running the Country. Please tell me the last president we that was a "Great man". Please name one person running for president right now, that is a great person...

Bad Monkey -
Wayne Glamcock -

I bet that's what papa smurfs chest smells like

You mean smurfette?

Homophobe^

DFW3 -

Diarrhea that smells like blueberry pancakes?

Every time I get mudbutt, that's all I can think of.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks 

OP you have a condition called blue waffle STD......google it