Anyone else getting better shape during pandemic?

This shit sucks but I’m getting better shape!

Without restaurants or socializing I’ve been able to stick to my keto diet. Not allowed to see clients but still have to come to work so every hour I’m getting in pushups, squats, and 50 kettlebell swings. As long as I don’t get the virus I may come out of this in peak condition!

My left arm is going to be fuckin’ massive bruh!

2 Likes

No i out of boredom walk to my fridge about 40 times a day now. 

4 Likes

Nope. Without a weight room I swear I can hear myself deflating.

This sucks!!

1 Like

My 13 year old son has gotten a but chubby over the last year.  We downloaded a calorie tracking app and he is down 6 pounds so far.  With some workouts and running thrown in.

Yes. Nothing to do but hike, and fly-fish in the river a bit.

My COVID workout routine starts this weekend… Or, maybe Monday… Hell, it might get pushed back to the next Monday.

I just may never do it, honestly. But right now, I have every intention to come out of this bigger and badder than when I went into quarantine.

1 Like
Lancifer - Nope. Without a weight room I swear I can hear myself deflating.

This sucks!!

Bodyweight is your friend

get the book Never gymless by Ross Enamait. I took six months off weights due to moving and using his workouts didn’t lose much size and my lifts were maybe 10% lighter after.

Honest Lee -

Without restaurants or socializing I’ve been able to stick to my keto diet. Not allowed to see clients but still have to come to work so every hour I’m getting in pushups, squats, and 50 kettlebell swings. As long as I don’t get the virus I may come out of this in peak condition!

I just picked up a kettlebell. 

how many swings a day?

I'm drinking more but I have a home gym so I'll get drunk and hit my bags/do some pushups. Getting that alcoholic fit look.

androb -
Honest Lee -

I just picked up a kettlebell. 

how many swings a day?

I’m doing 500 a day this week. Next week will be Turkish get ups.

RdotC - My left arm is going to be fuckin' massive bruh!

That’s weird - it’s my right arm that’s getting bigger.

Nope. But, my alcohol consumption has increased dramatically.

Yes 

Just got back from a run.

Hilldo -

Getting mind numbingly baked, slamming beers, and watching Netflix all day is just so much better than exercising in the short term. I think obesity or cirrhosis of the liver are more likely to kill me right now. 

GOKUJITSU -
Hilldo -

Getting mind numbingly baked, slamming beers, and watching Netflix all day is just so much better than exercising in the short term. I think obesity or cirrhosis of the liver are more likely to kill me right now. 

Just smoke weed, pretty solid evidence it offsets liver damage from alcohol.

yep.

Been running every day now that my p/t job is closed until May

I’m eating a lot better and doing small workouts throughout the day.  Three sets here, two sets there.  It’s not formal programing but it seems to at least not be hurting anything.  

Its definitely helped not going out to eat all the time. I spend alot of time on the road so Kwik Trip sandwiches were like a 1/3 of my diet.  Down 5 lbs so far.