Anyone else hate dany (no spoilers)

Not sure what it is. May just be the actress but she is literally the only character in GOT that i do not like. Feel like she is supposed to be a badass but all I see is a useless spoiled weak brat that happens to have dragons. Phone Post 3.0

If that's the impression you're getting, then they're doing a pretty good job of staying true to the books.

She bores the shit out of me.

she is a way better character in the books. in the series she is a lite version of her brother.

I don't think the show did her any favors though with the second season in-particular, where literally almost every scene she had was the same threatening monologue...

I think she's okay. Kind, generous queen who doesn't mind nude scenes. Phone Post

I just like to see her tittays.

I skipped all her chapters after the second book. Her storyline is boring and has very little link to the main saga. Phone Post

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QJM2K99183w/UazpeMtVYEI/AAAAAAAAJBs/wk1o0mQyXbw/w800-h800/photo.jpg

I don't mind when those tittays come out, but I agree her storyline so far has been relatively boring. 

Daredevil73 - If that's the impression you're getting, then they're doing a pretty good job of staying true to the books.

She bores the shit out of me.

oh i didnt realize she was a self-entitled, over dramatic petulant child in the books....

I liked her at first but I can't stand her now. I hate how they all fawn and coo over her like she is a goddess when in reality, she is not particularly strong or cunning. The only reason she is relevant is because of her dragons, i.e. pure luck.

In other words, bish was born on third base and now struts around like she hit a triple. I hope we get to see her taken down a peg or two. Phone Post 3.0

she's hot but whiney. She give me mad wood when she gets all bossy though.

I don't mind her character in the books or the HBO show. She's not my favorite, but she seems pretty cool. However, 5 books and she's nowhere closer to Westeros than she was in book 1/season 1. As a matter of fact, she's FURTHER away.

I personally don't think she'll ever return to Westeros. Essos is her home.

MY GUESS: Daenerys Targaryen is a Red Herring. Her Dragons, OTOH, are not.

I do not like her either.

Jon Snow is who I get behind.

BEEP

No spoilers, dude.

runster - i like her... this story line has always been my favorite.

Same here Phone Post

I don't skip any chapters in case I miss something, but yeah, hers are a slog.

New challenges seem to be coming to her, however. Even if she is just going to hang out and not do shit.

gonna need those dragons to make more dragon glass weapons at some point...at some pt she's gotta meet Snow

Zanzoken - I liked her at first but I can't stand her now. I hate how they all fawn and coo over her like she is a goddess when in reality, she is not particularly strong or cunning. The only reason she is relevant is because of her dragons, i.e. pure luck.

In other words, bish was born on third base and now struts around like she hit a triple. I hope we get to see her taken down a peg or two. Phone Post 3.0

Having dragons IS being gifted with vast magical power. It's no different than being born heir to a powerful house like Stark or Lannister.

I think she's going to end up one of the bad guys. She wants to take over Westeros because she feels its her right. Yet she can't have any kids so its not like she's doing it for her family. She wants revenge for her family losing Robert's Rebellion and her life sucking as a result. Phone Post 3.0