Anyone else have a "dump" car?

I have a 2000 Honda civic. I give zero fucks about it. Need be, I crash it I to shit. I give zero fucks. Phone Post 3.0

Runs like a top. ='s less miles on the jeep and bike. Phone Post 3.0

I got a 2000 Suzuki Vitara... not much to look at but it is a beast. Drove it from Alaska to Florida and all over the lower half of the U.S

My only car? Phone Post 3.0

In So Cal, it is referred to as a beach car or surf car. Something you don't mind getting all sandy or leaving a wet wetsuit in. I have an old truck for this purpose, 1974 International.

Stupidnewbie - In So Cal, it is referred to as a beach car or surf car. Something you don't mind getting all sandy or leaving a wet wetsuit in. I have an old truck for this purpose, 1974 International.
You are describing my jeep. It has a job: trails, camping, snow. Everything else is dump car. I guess I should have called it a daily driver. Phone Post 3.0

Guess I'm the only one who treats their daily basis like a piece of shit.

Mine was clipped in the right rear before I bought it and the previous owner did the minimum to fix it. Cosmetically it looks fine. Bitch rattles like a motherfucker at 80+. Phone Post 3.0

It's called a P.O.S. Phone Post 3.0

2006 Jeep Liberty. 190k miles. Only one window still works. Every dash light is on

One day it will die and I will leave at the side of the road Phone Post 3.0

Sandler does. Phone Post 3.0

1996 jeep Cherokee. Phone Post 3.0

I had a 81 VW rabbit convertible which I called the bitch basket. It was the biggest piece of shit car.

Nothing worked aside from the essentials and that was ability to move forward, steer and brake.

Any other feature didn't work...no AC, didn't come with power steering, radio sometimes worked. It has over 200k miles and if you hit a puddle the whole inside of the cabin would get wet. It had this weird old man smell like your grandparents house.

But man..it was fun as fuck to drive. It also got 40mpg and was awesome in the summer, great for Home Depot trips, took a giant piece of plywood in it that would no way fit in a car but the top top down made it possible.

Miss it, sold it and I regret it. Should of just kept it to fuck around with. Phone Post 3.0

97 Jeep Wrangler Phone Post 3.0

I kept my 01 Taurus when I bought my Tacoma in Feb.  It's been sitting so long, the battery is dead.  

I said I would drive it to work once a week to keep it "ready", but that hasn't been happening.  

I repaired a blown head gasket in the Taurus late last year, and I knew that repair was more than I would get on trade-in.  So, I decided to keep it as a backup.  

I have an 88 chevy 2500 sitting growing weeds. Needs a Trans. It is a turd. Phone Post 3.0

2001 Taurus I bought with 24k miles. It now has 224k. Just keeps going. Everything still works but the drivers seat is pretty rough and it has some rust. If it ever dies, I'll probably get another Taurus. New ones are a lot bigger. Phone Post 3.0

1996 Saab Turbo SE Convertible....it became a 'dump' car when the top stopped working last summer. I got it for $800 at an auction, top is $1500+ to fix. 

03 civic

Absolute piece of shit. Gotta jump it every time to stsrt it. Gotta drive with the overflow cap off so it doesn't overheat cuz of a bad head gasket. But it's fun to treat like a gokart Phone Post 3.0

No, I take my dumps in toilets not cars. Phone Post 3.0

Had a 93 camry, kept the engine nice but everything else could fuck off. Finally died last year. Phone Post 3.0