Anyone else here illiterate

...when it comes to Twitter?

I honestly have no idea who the fuck is saying what to whom (or is it who?)  

I see things posted on here and the UG from time to time and can't chime in because I simply don't understand.

This thread is very sad.

DaveFu - 

LOL.

Well done.

Not me I always put my rubbish in the bin Phone Post

Illiti what???

i usually have to read the posts to figure out who is saying what.

Once you start lurking on it/using it becomes pretty easy to pick up.

RT Retweet - to re-post someone else's tweet
@ (at) - sends a message to a user that can be seen by everyone. Similar to posting message to a friend on their Facebook wall
# Hash tag - used to 'tag' tweets on certain topics - this is like adding keywords for search engines. Ex- #TheOG (if anybody searches on twitter for TheOG then any post with #TheOG will appear as a result in order most recent)
$ Used to denote a company's stock symbol
DM Direct Message- sends private message to a users mailbox that cannot be seen by other on their twitter page
SM Social Media
MRT Modified ReTweet
MT Modified Tweet
NTS Note To Self
NP Now Playing
CC Carbon Copy

Hope those help a bit. I was always anti twitter but recently got into it and its pretty entertaining depending on who you follow. Phone Post 3.0

bigwignj - Once you start lurking on it/using it becomes pretty easy to pick up.

RT Retweet - to re-post someone else's tweet
@ (at) - sends a message to a user that can be seen by everyone. Similar to posting message to a friend on their Facebook wall
# Hash tag - used to 'tag' tweets on certain topics - this is like adding keywords for search engines. Ex- #TheOG (if anybody searches on twitter for TheOG then any post with #TheOG will appear as a result in order most recent)
$ Used to denote a company's stock symbol
DM Direct Message- sends private message to a users mailbox that cannot be seen by other on their twitter page
SM Social Media
MRT Modified ReTweet
MT Modified Tweet
NTS Note To Self
NP Now Playing
CC Carbon Copy

Hope those help a bit. I was always anti twitter but recently got into it and its pretty entertaining depending on who you follow. Phone Post 3.0

I think op is referring to tweets that look like this:

RT @tweetfag69 congrats to @someopionatedasshole @douchelord @faggymcfag thanks! It was my first homo experience @fuckface Phone Post

lol pirate slave great post, voted up