Anyone else just enjoy Koscheck's awkwardness?

During the weigh ins? My gawd I couldn't stop laughing. Poor guy seemed so nervous and uncomfortable. Karma coming back for spraying Leben with the hose! But seriously I hope he gets more comfortable behind the desk if they're gonna keep him. UFC weigh-ins and UFC tonight severely miss Chael Sonnen right now. Phone Post 3.0

Not really; I can't see why they chose Koscheck. I feel like there are several better choices out there. First one that comes to mind is Frank Mir.

Very awkward. He is used to playing up his "heel" side, so maybe it's tough for Kos to play the straight man role here. Phone Post 3.0

It's not enjoyable and they need to keep him off tv.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

It's not enjoyable and they need to keep him off tv.

When I said "enjoy" in the thread title I meant it sarcastically. I'm with u man. Phone Post 3.0

OSBtro11 - Gilbert Melendez , Frank Mir , Faber , Dominic Cruz , Benson , Sugar Rashad ... Etc .. All would have been better choices . Phone Post 3.0
They all get used minus Frank. Granted Mir would be great. Give Kos time, he'll get more comfortable as time goes. Phone Post 3.0

Standup29 -
OSBtro11 - Gilbert Melendez , Frank Mir , Faber , Dominic Cruz , Benson , Sugar Rashad ... Etc .. All would have been better choices . Phone Post 3.0
They all get used minus Frank. Granted Mir would be great. Give Kos time, he'll get more comfortable as time goes. Phone Post 3.0
Lol correction, Benson and Faber I am not sure have been on air. It's not on in the Netherlands so i only see what little bits. Phone Post 3.0

He probably has the video of him talking about motorboating ass playing in his mind the whole time Phone Post 3.0

He was really, really awful. I'm not the biggest Koscheck fan, but I actually felt bad for him.

I haven't seen it but I have been baffled about that decision since they made the announcement. There is literally nothing about Josh Koscheck that makes me think he would do well behind a desk with a microphone. 

Vid ? Phone Post 3.0

He was horrible. Ridiculously bad. Phone Post 3.0

I knew this was a shitty choice right as they announced it.

TheDarkPassenger - He probably has the video of him talking about motorboating ass playing in his mind the whole time Phone Post 3.0

lol

Played like a riddle motorboating that ass.

Tito-esque Phone Post 3.0

Predictably god awful.

Frankie Edgar would have been a good choice.

Shit takes practice he'll get it down over time.

Why did they stop using Mir? It was something he said on air? Phone Post 3.0