Anyone else LOL at R. Lawler's comment in corner?

Good stuff. Thanks for posting. Phone Post

Errk - Lawler is a bad fuckin' dude. Takes a serious guy to giggle in a fight to the death.

Brilliant comment.  

Welcome to the forums, I hope you provide us more post like this.

Thanks for posting, such a cool moment. Actually that was my first chance to see the fight, great fight. Lawler is a beast, Rory will be back.

Rory showed some really good guard work. I was impressed. Phone Post 3.0

hubris - sooo glad to see Rory destroyed
. Phone Post 3.0

He sure did Robbie that kick. Phone Post 3.0

this was just the first of many beatdowns of hipsters to come.

I knew Robbie was going to win. Part of the reason is that the dude authentically enjoys fighting. Phone Post

That's a bad man right there.. WAR THE RUTHLESS ONE

Just watching him beat Rory was enough for me to like him completely. He was funny during the presser too when he said he was going to beat up Hendricks. Phone Post 3.0

Robbie seems like he doesn't really give a flying crap about much in general, which is a good thing. Brutal killer instinct. Thick skin and a short memory. Good personality for a fighter.

Rory will be back to whoop someone's ass in his next fight. I wouldn't want to be that opponent.

In Phone Post 3.0

that combo that dropped rory was awesome. also love robbie's corner guy already knew what was coming into the second

Such a likeable guy and it was cool to see him beat up Rory in the third round.

Also, how often do you see x-guard in an mma fight? Rory is pretty damn talented.

sitchpack - 
hubris - sooo glad to see Rory destroyed
. Phone Post 3.0

Robbie Loler

Sorry guys, can't post the fight here.

Had to delete the video.

Red Stuff - Such a likeable guy and it was cool to see him beat up Rory in the third round.

Also, how often do you see x-guard in an mma fight? Rory is pretty damn talented.
Dude he looked sooooo legit from his back. You see the lightning fast armbar attempt too? Wow! Phone Post 3.0

YHTOMIT2001 -

That was pretty funny. Also, not so sure why that fight was a split decision. Robbie definitely won the 1st round, not sure why a judge had it for Rory.

Same reason GSP "won" the first round. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

bj penn and robbie both started fighting in 2001 (less than a month apart)

bj peaked and has been on a downslide for a bit, robbie is just now peaking, and may still go up

4 years age difference

I love both guys, but they haven't fought the same level of competition throughout their careers.

Robbie is currently my favorite fighter to watch.