Anyone else LOL at R. Lawler's comment in corner?

^same could be said for Rory and Robby. Robby has fought some killers. That's why he was so relaxed in there...

RearNakedToke - I was cracking up when I saw that. Talk about relaxed during battle. I wonder what Rory was doing at that same time? Phone Post 3.0
Adding gel to his hair n practicing looking looking like a disciple of Jeffrey Dahmer? Phone Post 3.0

Poet of Gore -

this was just the first of many beatdowns of hipsters to come.

Robbie is only 31.

Which means he should be the hipster favorite fighter since he was kayoing guys when UFC was on Best Damn Sports Show Period.

Lawler is like an underground band that is finally getting radio airplay and are still at the peak of their abilities to become the star they always should have been. Phone Post 3.0

Am I the only one NOT seeing a video posted??

Can't see either. Damn.

Robbie deserves a ton of credit for rejuvenating his career. It's hard to climb back to the top after you lose the initial momentum.

On a related note, Robbie's mother was the flight attendant on a flight I was on a few years ago. She saw me reading an MMA mag and approached me. Proud mom!

iPhone friendly Op? I have no idea what's happening here lol. Watched the fight but don't remember Phone Post 3.0

Since the video got yanked, can someone explain the funny?

GMan99 - Since the video got yanked, can someone explain the funny?
This Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
This Phone Post 3.0
This please Phone Post 3.0

What he ^ said Phone Post

Subd Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Poet of Gore -

this was just the first of many beatdowns of hipsters to come.

Robbie is only 31.

Which means he should be the hipster favorite fighter since he was kayoing guys when UFC was on Best Damn Sports Show Period.

Lawler is like an underground band that is finally getting radio airplay and are still at the peak of their abilities to become the star they always should have been. Phone Post 3.0
That was a great analogy. Agreed Phone Post 3.0

VHF Phone Post 3.0

I was at a bar, didn't hear :-.. Can anyone recap? Phone Post 3.0

When I seen that , I knew he got this. Great win!! Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - 
Juggernautt - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
This Phone Post 3.0
This please Phone Post 3.0

fourthed

Between rounds 1 and 2 you heard Robbie say something like "I've stole his kick, I like my new kick" then he laughed out loud. His relaxed manner since being in between rounds and casually laughing was funny to see.

Yeah that was a cool moment. Just laughing away talking about stealing Rory's kick "that's my kick now".

Any fight after those fucking horrible manhoef leg kicks he took before KO'ing him would seem like a cakewalk I would think? Phone Post 3.0

It was an awesome moment. Robbie is a boss. Phone Post 3.0

Robbie became my favorite fighter when he lost to the late great Evan Tanner by Triangle choke.

In 1 motion he helped Tanner get back up...patted him on the back while saying good job and did not wait even 1/10 of a second to scream "FUCK" out of frustration from losing.

Pure Fighting Poetry.

That was UFC 50.