Anyone else look forward to Yushin Okami fights?

The guy is an enigma and he is a physical specimen for a Middleweight.

He's not the most aggressive fighter but I'm always in awe of the strength that he posesses and how he controls his opponent with ease.

I also thought he was cool for going to train with Chael after losing to him, he seems like a very humble and respectful guy.

The biggest hole in his game is his striking, so I'm interested to see if he's evolved enough to beat Alan Belcher next week.

I go in the bathroom and trim my pubes when Okami fights...

^^
likewise

okami was dominating boetsch for the first two rounds. I was all excited, and getting ready to come on the UG and make a thread titled "ufc mw division > lhw division" but boetsch ruined my plans with that vicious uppercut.

I loom forward to everyone's fights Phone Post

I think he's one of the more entertaining "decision" fighters, and his boxing has evolved leaps and bounds over the last few years. I like him. Phone Post

FearTheClown - 

He's not the most aggressive fighter but I'm always in awe of the strength that he posesses and how he controls his opponent with ease.

I also thought he was cool for going to train with Chael after losing to him, he seems like a very humble and respectful guy.

The biggest hole in his game is his striking, so I'm interested to see if he's evolved enough to beat Alan Belcher next week.

He already beat Belcher six years ago. So the real question is has Belcher evolved enough to beat Okami next week.

CREamed_by_DongJ - Absolutely.

Okami for years has been a top 5 guy basically and he has the tools to beat anyone on any given night, he just has to put everything together.

This is how I feel as well. Okami is a top tier fighter so yeah, I definitely look forward to his fights

He's a very good fighter, glad Chael's mom didn't shoot him. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - He's a very good fighter, glad Chael's mom didn't shoot him. Phone Post

Lol this. But I'm rooting for the burp belcher. Phone Post

KingD87 - I think he's one of the more entertaining "decision" fighters, and his boxing has evolved leaps and bounds over the last few years. I like him. Phone Post

This Phone Post

no i am not

Just the one where the talent makes him sleep. Phone Post

Googlebright -
FearTheClown - 

He already beat Belcher six years ago. So the real question is has Belcher evolved enough to beat Okami next week.

I don't think it's a question whether or not Belcher has improved. Okami has improved, but his striking isn't good enough to hang with Alan. Phone Post

I am more looking forward to seeing Belcher fight Okami than Okami fighting Belcher. Phone Post

MasterofMartialArts - 
Googlebright -
FearTheClown - 

I don't think it's a question whether or not Belcher has improved. Okami has improved, but his striking isn't good enough to hang with Alan. Phone Post

Good point.

Okami is one of those great fighters that just needs a great opponent to make the fight exciting. Too bad most of his opponents get grinded out.

It is cool to see a Japanese fighter actually dominating in the UFC when for so long they've had such a tough time adapting to N.A. MMA  and the Unified Rules judging system.

I'm torn between the Okami/Belcher fight, as I like them both alot. I guess its just a win-win no matter who comes out ahead.

Ive looked forward to his fights since he KO'd tanner

Okamis a beast but I'd like to see Belcher win because he's a fresh title contender and Okamis not getting a shot anytime soon Phone Post