Anyone else loving

Claptons new album, Ive allways been a big fan of his. I think it's a great cd. I bought it first day of release.

Is that the Robert Johnson tribute? I gotta get that.

Yep thats the one, Great stuff!!

i'll catch hell for this, but i have never liked clapton. the instrumental stuff on the rush soundtrack was good, but that's it.

*Sending Hell To Catch poorboy*

you gots to keep moving, keep moving poorboy.

Now there`s a hellhound on your trail..

i'm at a total loss for hell-related quips or comebacks.

you know what i haven't had in a while? big league chew.

I've been hearing the single a lot - 'when you got a good friend.'

Its pretty cool, good to hear some blues on the radio again.

Maybe its just me, but when you take cool old country blues tunes like that and play them with an electric band they seem to lose a lot of  their bite. You know what I mean? It could be any blues band playing any blues song.

"Maybe its just me, but when you take cool old country blues tunes like that and play them with an electric band they seem to lose a lot of their bite. You know what I mean? It could be any blues band playing any blues song."

I totally agree, unless you are Howlin` Wolf or Elmore James.. Hard to imagine Clapton working a pea field, or living on a cotton plantation..

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I've always hated Clapton's covers of R. Johnson songs. EVERY ONE sounds like crap to me.

I thought the Rolling Stones did a great job with "Love in Vain." That's how you cover R. Johnson.

Whats wrong with making old classics with a modern twist??

I did'nt say he made it sound better, I simply stated im loving the cd.

I think Clapton did a great job exposing his roots with this one, Moreso then with "Riding With The King"