Anyone else nervous as F**K?

This could be the most nervous I've been for a fight. Mcgregor HAS to win. I've already taken 3 shits since the card has started!! Phone Post 3.0

I am nervous, hyped, ready for this shit to go down!! Phone Post 3.0

Hard truths to be learned tonight by someone. Phone Post 3.0

Two Irishmen down, and one to go. Conor is going to let down a fuckton of people that spent a lot of time and money to travel and see him win haha

ShakaSway - I am nervous, hyped, ready for this shit to go down!! Phone Post 3.0
I'm with this guy Phone Post 3.0

Haha I think whatever happens the UG will freeze up Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory - Nervous, hyped, anxious and fucking excited!!!

This is going to be a special night. Phone Post 3.0
You gotta get laid more. Phone Post 3.0

He HAS to lose. That's why I'm nervous. I can't put up with this douche any longer. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Man I wish I still felt that way about a fight. I'm too old for this shit! Phone Post 3.0
Weed helps! Phone Post 3.0

AdamVMMA - American wrestling FTW! Phone Post 3.0

this post made me think of in 2Fast2Furious when the guy with the muscle car says smugly "American Muscle"

I just hope there's a finish in both main events and as long as it happens I will be happy.

I've had two shits but could be the Ching Phone Post 3.0

I was pretty nervous for Matt Brown and then he declared WAT. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy -
dhughes - Man I wish I still felt that way about a fight. I'm too old for this shit! Phone Post 3.0
Weed helps! Phone Post 3.0
This guy fucks

I'm pumped for lawler McDonald and just want to see what happens in the main Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory - Nervous, hyped, anxious and fucking excited!!!

This is going to be a special night. Phone Post 3.0
This! YOU SEE THAT SHIT?! Phone Post 3.0

I'm more nervous for Robbie

I think he'll do it

And I hope so, because he's the key to a number of bets I have Phone Post 3.0

I'm not nervous for one particular fighter to win, but have been jittery all day. I just love these type of fights where so much is on the line. Great card on paper and a HELL of a KO knee to kick off the PPV Phone Post 3.0

I haven't seen this level of excitement since I jumped up and down and broke my ankle to the Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans fight. True Story. WAR MACGREGOR! Phone Post 3.0

DoDisDoDat4Ever - I haven't seen this level of excitement since I jumped up and down and broke my ankle to the Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans fight. True Story. WAR MACGREGOR! Phone Post 3.0
Mcgregor fans can't even spell his name right Phone Post 3.0

1/2 of the nervous is relieved with a Robbie win

THE HYPE HAS REACHED FINAL FUCKING FORM! Phone Post 3.0