Anyone else nervous for Nog?

I love Randy but Nogueira is my favorite fighter ever. I really, really want to see him come out and be great again.

So pissed this is only three rounds -- it's the main event and both guys are multiple-time champions and legends.

Lets Go Nog!

Go both guys!

How can you not love Nog? So humble and nice... He better win!

One plus is that aside from how bad his standup was in his last fight, Nog's grappling has gotten even better over the last couple years. His sweeps are excellent these days; look at how easily he repeatedly swept Werdum who is the more accomplished grappler and a bit bigger besides.

I'm nervous fo sho. Randy looks in awesome shape and is hard as hell to submit.

I've always felt fights should be 3x6, with champion 4x6 min rounds. Extends the rounds a little bit which I like, extends a normal bout by a little, and reduces the difference between the two types of bouts.

5 rounds for sure. Subs take a while usually to get in.

orcus -  I love Randy but Nogueira is my favorite fighter ever. I really, really want to see him come out and be great again.

So pissed this is only three rounds -- it's the main event and both guys are multiple-time champions and legends.

Yeah, it should be a 5 round superfight.

I am. I always get nervous when Nog, wand, Fedor, Crocop and BJ fight.

i have been a huge fan for so long.

I just hope both guys look better than their last fights. It pained me to see Nog look defenseless on his feet against Mir.

If Nogs healthy he will win... He doesnt break because he's already broken.

But then again, he didnt look that great against Heath.. Hmmmmmmmmmm???

randy accidentally headbutts nog.  calling it now

HULKSMASH - If Nogs healthy he will win... He doesnt break because he's already broken.

But then again, he didnt look that great against Heath.. Hmmmmmmmmmm???
He looked awesome against Heath for 99% of the fight, other than when he ducked into the kick.

The fight would have been great 4 years back, now, not so exciting!

Both guys are great for the sport and I dont want either to get hurt. Looking forward to this one.

both are way past their prime.

I hope Nog isn't punch drunk.

I'm nervous for both of them. I'd love to see them both win, but since someone has to lose, I just hope that Nog looks good and it's a very competitive fight.

Agree that it should be a 5 round affair. Not nervous for Nog because I hope Randy smashes him to bits.

I like Nog and I loved Pride but....

The Natural.

FTW.