Anyone else not a fan of frankie?

frankie edgar fought a great fight last night. he beat bj in every aspect. bj did not threaten one time off his back. i dont know why he tries that lame ass rubber guard. it doesnt get him anywhere. and when frankie got taken down bj wasnt able to hold him down.

i believed in the first fight that edgar should have taken the fight to bj in the last 3 rounds because bj faded and was ready to be finished. even though frankie didnt finish him this time (which i believe if frankie put a bigger onslaught of punches in the 4th or 5th it would have happened) he made sure no one was questioning who won the fight.

I like him. I don't think he can beat Maynard. And I don't like Maynard, so the LW division has suddenly gotten less interesting. Phone Post

not much of a fan but hes pretty impressive in some areas

Brian McLaughlin - 
Andy the man - 

Can't stand his kind of mentality as opposed to bj's.

Work hard and push the pace every minute of every round vs take multiple rounds off in championship fights for no real reason

Come in top shape for every fight and never make excuses vs occasionally get in shape and blame everyone else for a loss

Be respectful and humble before and after every fight vs disrespectful tras talk and lick your opponent's blood off your gloves

Be expected to always lose but find a way to win vs be expected to always win but fall short of your potential

What is it about BJ that people like so much. I was a fan back when he debuted, but he has since become one of the easiest fighter to dislike.  

This

Arachnoid - Nope, not a fan of anyone who uses that style.