Anyone else noticing Big E. Langston

Really doing (IMO) a great job with this New Day thing? I would even go one step further and command all of them for doing well, but Big E showing way more versatility and charisma then I ever thought he had.

The comedy act usually doesn't bode well for future prospects, but right now, I would say him and his table are definitely one of the most entertaining things on the show right now. Phone Post 3.0

One of the things that I like is that it was a silly ass gimmick that they wanted people to swallow as being legitimate, but it quickly backfired and they were able to roll with the punches and retool it to make it entertaining. Not something you tend to see much of in today's product. Phone Post 3.0

It's all 3 of them, not just Big E. Each is great in their role in this gimmick.

Yeah, I think it really looks good on all of them. Phone Post 3.0

The gimmick as it stands is really organic..almost fan created in a way. Unless it was their plan this whole time and we all just played into it. Either way it's great and like you guys said they all fit their roles really well.

Kofi is a really good worker and it gets overlooked alot. Phone Post 3.0

wanderpage siljackson - The gimmick as it stands is really organic..almost fan created in a way. Unless it was their plan this whole time and we all just played into it. Either way it's great and like you guys said they all fit their roles really well.

Kofi is a really good worker and it gets overlooked alot. Phone Post 3.0
Also one of them getting a singles title and the others constantly helping him retain it would be cool for a couple months Phone Post 3.0