Anyone else rewatching Breaking Bad after...

Watching El Camino?

I've just finished watching season 2. Still enjoying it a lot. 

I ask because I can't recall ever wanting to watch a tv series for a second time.

1 Like

I am. It's even better on Netflix cause they don't cut the language.

No.

Started about a week before El Camino dropped. 

Forgot how amazing it is. I always say It’s top 3 tv series of all time’ but rewatching just reminds me how outstanding it really was. 

First few seasons are amazing, totally shits the bed at the end but hey it's still one of the greatest.

ranier wolfcastle -  josh by sub
Tight.Anik -

Off of the positive experience I'm having rewatching Breaking Bad I'm going to revisit The Sopranos, The Wire and maybe True Blood.

So people really thing the wire was good? I thought that was an internet joke

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Tight.Anik -

Off of the positive experience I'm having rewatching Breaking Bad I'm going to revisit The Sopranos, The Wire and maybe True Blood.

I never said I enjoyed it the first time. I'll let you know once I revisit it though. 

What do you recommend my man?

Tight.Anik -
Tight.Anik -

I never said I enjoyed it the first time. I'll let you know once I revisit it though. 

Ray Donovan. 

Bigtrain2681 -
Tight.Anik -
Tight.Anik -

Ray Donovan. 

Yeah, need to revisit that. Started watching it, asking with s few others at the same time a few years back and it slipped to that way side. Been meaning to pick it back up. Cheers.

Hopefully the troll who dropped in and rubbished The Wire can suggest something else worthwhile as well.

Tight.Anik -

That would make a lot of sense, because it's honestly one of the worst shows I've ever seen

MayorPirkle -
Tight.Anik -

That would make a lot of sense, because it's honestly one of the worst shows I've ever seen

Would love your input on the best shows, please let us know. I'd love to cop something new. Cheers my mayor.

Breaking Bad is my favorite show, seen it about 4 times. Probably give it another run here soon

Chomas - 
Tight.Anik -

Sopranos doesn't work as well to binge watch I noticed for me, for some reason more than other shows.  The week of waiting and anticipating the story, and the way the show progresses idk for some reason Breakikg Bad I can binge watch and enjoy the show fully but Sopranos I didn't.

Having the same thought. Tried to introduce some To the Sopranos and could tel, binge watching not going to work

1 Like

I e gone through breaking bad a couple times so far....mad men I think 4 times.  I want to research sopranos.

Bigtrain2681 - 
Tight.Anik -
Tight.Anik -

Ray Donovan. 

Where to watch Ray Donovan these days . I got rid of Showtime at some point.

I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons seemed like was really starting to fade. Then later I hear it was great.

How many seasons and where to watch ?

I am the captain

williepep -
Chomas - 
Tight.Anik -

Sopranos doesn't work as well to binge watch I noticed for me, for some reason more than other shows.  The week of waiting and anticipating the story, and the way the show progresses idk for some reason Breakikg Bad I can binge watch and enjoy the show fully but Sopranos I didn't.

Having the same thought. Tried to introduce some To the Sopranos and could tel, binge watching not going to work

It’s funny, because when I first started watching the Sopranos I was late to the party and loved binge watching it on dvd. Granted, this was in the early-mid 2000’s. Perhaps my perspective of it will change when I run it back?

Jayn200 - 

First few seasons are amazing, totally shits the bed at the end but hey it's still one of the greatest.

don’t listen to this guy.

I couldn’t guess how many tv shows I have watched start to finish multiple times. Easily 20+.

Tight.Anik -
MayorPirkle -
Tight.Anik -

Would love your input on the best shows, please let us know. I'd love to cop something new. Cheers my mayor.

The Shield

MayorPirkle -
Tight.Anik -
MayorPirkle -
Tight.Anik -

The Shield

Done. It's on my list. Cheers.