Anyone else scared for Canelo?

Canelo is not a super hard power puncher, is naturally much smaller than Kovalev, and Kovalev is a BEAST. Sure, Canelo is going to be eating ALL SORTS of horse meat, but I got Kovalev. Possibly by fatality. :(

Yes, Vegas is so scared for him they made him a -500 favorite. Scary stuff.

BrckNoHitBk -

BrckNoHitBk - 

Oh SHIT, wow, they really did? Does anyone else think that is nuts? The dude beat Andre freaking Ward (in actuality) the first time. Canelo is so small in comparison! Even if you’d still favor Canelo, -500, wtf?!??!

Kovalev does hit hard so of course there's a chance he could catch Canelo, but you have to pick Canelo to win.

PwnedCakes - Canelo is not a super hard power puncher, is naturally much smaller than Kovalev, and Kovalev is a BEAST. Sure, Canelo is going to be eating ALL SORTS of horse meat, but I got Kovalev. Possibly by fatality. :(

Roids give him confidence. Well that and Kovalev is well past his prime. I’m pulling for Sergei but expect a BS Canelo win.

PwnedCakes - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

Oh SHIT, wow, they really did? Does anyone else think that is nuts? The dude beat Andre freaking Ward (in actuality) the first time. Canelo is so small in comparison! Even if you’d still favor Canelo, -500, wtf?!??!

Sergei could only be up to 185 lbs this morning and Canelo weighed in at 175.

Sergei will look to jab all night, he's way past it and his feet are slow has shit, Canelo will work the body while using speed of foot. 

Bofbro - 

Sergei will look to jab all night, he's way past it and his feet are slow has shit, Canelo will work the body while using speed of foot. 

Damn, I didn’t really realize he was past his prime. How old is he? Still, -500 seems nuts.

PwnedCakes - 
Bofbro - 

Damn, I didn’t really realize he was past his prime. How old is he? Still, -500 seems nuts.

36 I believe and shopworn.