Anyone Else Sick of Fat People?

In 2015 there is no excuse.

-easy access to information about nutrition
-convenient apps that track calories in
-convenient apps like Strava etc. that track calories out
-heart rate monitors are cheap
-gym memberships are cheap
-all food has the calories printed right on it (within plus or minus 20 percent...close enough)
-the health risks of being fat are well documented

I see fat people all day and just feel sick inside. I know they would be so much happier not covered in layers of gelatinous flab. It ruins their looks and basically lets the world know that they are depressed, compulsive, possibly dumb, and not somebody I want to be around. I don't mind a fat buddy or two as long as we can have a laugh and both make jokes about the guy's chub but as soon as someone starts accusing me of "fat shaming" I start hoping for the coronary to strike sooner than later. Phone Post 3.0

I like everybody but the rude and entitled.

Posititve Energy... wishing for people to die of heart attacks.

Canooke - I like everybody but the rude and entitled.
I find it rude and entitled to be fat. Phone Post 3.0

+3 OP! 

Positive Energy - 
Canooke - I like everybody but the rude and entitled.
I find it rude and entitled to be fat. Phone Post 3.0

Nah, it's just sloppy.

They are their own worst enemy. Watching these teens getting their starbucks "coffee" every morning with whipped cream and caramel sauce. And waddling to school.

Fucking pigs. Phone Post 3.0

shen -

Posititve Energy... wishing for people to die of heart attacks.

Lol, ok possibly hyperbole on my part about the coronary. I don't wish I'll on the obese but I do want them to lose weight and be happy. Fat people are like eyesores on the landscape of humanity...akin to a windmill farm ruining the majesty of a wind swept high plateau in Germany. My point stands that this shit isn't rocket science and it's unnatural to be massively overweight. Phone Post 3.0

I went to the theatre for a date night with my girl. During the previews I went to go get her some fuckin fuzzy peaches she REALLY NEEDED. Anyway, there were six different tills with 4 employees moving lines so that means two of them were working multiple tills while people fetched popcorn.
When I was about two people from the till, one popcorn machine broke down so six tills ended up serving from one batch of popcorn and this turned a simple trip for fuzz peaches in to a 25 minute mission.

The best part is when I was one person away from being served, some fat bitch ahead of me in line ordered the most intense amount of food (which took almost 10 minutes to get ready) then she admitted she didn't have her wallet on her and that it was in the theatre. Then she stood there and argued that she should be given her food and allowed to be trusted to return with money later. I've never seen a group of grown adults want to gang beat down a woman worse than tonight. She was also almost too obese to walk, coincidence?
I rarely hate on fat people but tonight changed my opinion.

FRAT: Fat bitch made everyone ten minutes late for movie because she's retarded and almost got bum rushed by an angry mob of movie go'ers Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - I went to the theatre for a date night with my girl. During the previews I went to go get her some fuckin fuzzy peaches she REALLY NEEDED. Anyway, there were six different tills with 4 employees moving lines so that means two of them were working multiple tills while people fetched popcorn.
When I was about two people from the till, one popcorn machine broke down so six tills ended up serving from one batch of popcorn and this turned a simple trip for fuzz peaches in to a 25 minute mission.

The best part is when I was one person away from being served, some fat bitch ahead of me in line ordered the most intense amount of food (which took almost 10 minutes to get ready) then she admitted she didn't have her wallet on her and that it was in the theatre. Then she stood there and argued that she should be given her food and allowed to be trusted to return with money later. I've never seen a group of grown adults want to gang beat down a woman worse than tonight. She was also almost too obese to walk, coincidence?

FRAT: Fat bitch made everyone ten minutes late for movie because she's retarded and almost got bum rushed by an angry mob of movie go'ers Phone Post 3.0

Did they spot her the food? Did she have to go get her wallet? Finish. The. Goddam. Story.

Have a VU for best username / thread title combo of the week.

Canooke - 
HandyDarsh - I went to the theatre for a date night with my girl. During the previews I went to go get her some fuckin fuzzy peaches she REALLY NEEDED. Anyway, there were six different tills with 4 employees moving lines so that means two of them were working multiple tills while people fetched popcorn.

<br />
<span class="User-186391" id="userPost54828062">Did they spot her the food? Did she have to go get her wallet? Finish. The. Goddam. Story.</span></blockquote>

sorry gf rushed me out the door to drive her home.

She fuckin pannicked and ditched the food because a couple women cussed her out, which made everyone even more pissed for having her wasted everyones time for nothing.

After that I paid for the fuzzy peaches and got the fuck out of there.

People were pissed, couples were fighting, parents ended up yelling at their kids, Hahaha shit got real so quick.

Things get real when people need overpriced popcorn.

Times is hard, oh times is hard.

Don't know how you can make it through the day.

HandyDarsh - 
Canooke - 

<br />
<span class="User-186391" id="userPost54828062">Did they spot her the food? Did she have to go get her wallet? Finish. The. Goddam. Story.</span></blockquote>

She fuckin pannicked and ditched the food because a couple women cussed her out, which made everyone even more pissed for having her wasted everyones time for nothing.

People were pissed, couples were fighting, parents ended up yelling at their kids, Hahaha shit got real so quick.

Haha. Good thing you were next in line, kept your head down, bought your peaches, and extracted yourself.

Burn off more calories then you take in. It's not that hard fatties Phone Post 3.0

Canooke -
HandyDarsh - 
Canooke - 

<br />

Haha. Good thing you were next in line, kept your head down, bought your peaches, and extracted yourself.
Hahah exactly man quick and easy, btw Everest was intense, I should have went to black mass (the whitey burger flick with Johnny depp) Phone Post 3.0

The main thing that pisses me off about them are the hypersensitive ones (usually women...usually feminists) that always whine about fat "shaming"/talk about fat "acceptance"/fine any little thing to get butt hurt about/try to tell people what they should be attracted to/ etc. etc.

Especially the ones that put on the facade of confidence (ie "big is beautiful" "real women have curves"), but if they were actually confident/comfortable with who they are they wouldnt need to put so much effort in insisting or pretending that they are.

In other words-If you want to be fat then STFU about it and take accountability for it OR lose the weight. Dont expect OTHERS to change to accommodate you and your feels. Also, Im not advocating people being outright assholes to fat people at all BTW.

I hate the fats Phone Post 3.0

Polaris - The main thing that pisses me off about them are the hypersensitive ones (usually women...usually feminists) that always whine about fat "shaming"/talk about fat "acceptance"/fine any little thing to get butt hurt about/try to tell people what they should be attracted to/ etc. etc.

Especially the ones that put on the facade of confidence (ie "big is beautiful" "real women have curves"), but if they were actually confident/comfortable with who they are they wouldnt need to put so much effort in insisting or pretending that they are.

In other words-If you want to be fat then STFU about it and take accountability for it OR lose the weight. Dont expect OTHERS to change to accommodate you and your feels. Also, Im not advocating people being outright assholes to fat people at all BTW.
Look up Ragen Chastain if you want to pop an aneurysm. Phone Post 3.0

My company is making all of us get physicals and blood work for insurance purposes. All of my co-workers are overweight. I was in the office the other day listening to them complain about how it's bull shit that they are considered obese and being forced to get check-ups. It was quite hilarious.

"This is BULL SHIT! I'm 5'10" there is no way I could weigh 185lbs!! I'm only 240 I'm not obese!!"

Yes, you are. You're fat. You have a giant beer belly. You eat fast food everyday for lunch. You're lazy. There is hardly any lean muscle on your body at all. Get real. Phone Post 3.0