Anyone else think Means should of won?

I mean he out struck the guy on the ground, cut him, non of Masvidal's hit cept late in the second which I gave that round to him anyways. I thought Means outstruck him on the feet in the first, and with that transition from the bottom to mount and those late strikes in the 3rd made me think Means won that.

Yes

I can see where you're coming from. But Means sharp elbows making him bleed made it look worse then it was, plus Masvidal was never really hurt. Masvidal controlled him easily, so no I don't think Means should of won.

I'd score the last round a draw, but judges don't do that.

I could see the argument but it wasn't a robbery.

hell no

Nope. Commentary hyping everything Means did while ignoring everything from Masvidal, won't fool me

God no. mas was the better striker by a hair in round 1 and slammed Means to the ground, round t mas had him down for most of the round and round 3 was imo a draw or maybe slightly to means. and I picked Means to win the fight.

I think Means did more damage by a wide margin but you can't stay on your back for 2/3rds of two rounds and expect to get a decision in a 3 round fight.

Nope. Masvidal landed the harder shots, and got a bunch of takedowns plus had the vast majority of ground control. Means cut him and landed at a decent rate both from the bottom and standing, but the damage he was doing was being overstated due to the blood. Phone Post 3.0

Means won round 1 and 3 imo Phone Post 3.0

"Should've" and I wouldn't have been outraged if Means got the nod. Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - Means won round 1 and 3 imo Phone Post 3.0

That's what it looked like to me. Phone Post

I thought it would be a split at least.

I LOVE GSP - God no. mas was the better striker by a hair in round 1 and slammed Means to the ground, round t mas had him down for most of the round and round 3 was imo a draw or maybe slightly to means. and I picked Means to win the fight.
If you think mas won first "by a hair" and the third was "draw," then why are you saying "god no"? Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

Yup, but I can see why it went to Masvidal.

Pessimist_Pete - 
I LOVE GSP - God no. mas was the better striker by a hair in round 1 and slammed Means to the ground, round t mas had him down for most of the round and round 3 was imo a draw or maybe slightly to means. and I picked Means to win the fight.
If you think mas won first "by a hair" and the third was "draw," then why are you saying "god no"? Phone Post 3.0

just simple math,I thought Mas pretty clearly took the first 2 rounds.
I didn't really see it as controversial, but I guess it was.

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - Thought masvidal won the first two rounds Phone Post 3.0

This, 3rd round was sort of close as well but that was Mean's Round

Thought means controlling the center for 3 rounds nullified the takedowns. Way more sig strikes on the ground and standing. I thought 1 and 3 went to means. Phone Post

It was close but jorge actually made attempts at doing something. It was unlike the king mo-gegard fight. King mo laid there and came out looking like e.t Phone Post 3.0