Anyone else think Mendes won?

First off great fight and I thought it could have went either way. I thought Mendes win 3 rounds to 2. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

You and the trolls. That's about the only people who think Mendes won. 

no...and I  had money on Mendes

RyannVonDoom - 

Don't forget Brian Stann

jdindiana - 
RyannVonDoom - 

Don't forget Brian Stann

He's covered under trolls. 

Every time Chad did something good Jose responded with something equal or better, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

4 rounds Aldo to 1 round Mendes IMO.

Malvert the Janitor - Every time Chad did something good Jose responded with something equal or better, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

This. 

It never ends around here with people seeing what they want.

Malvert the Janitor - Every time Chad did something good Jose responded with something equal or better, IMO. Phone Post 3.0
This. Chad was amazing but the moments that would have won the fight for him were always exceeded later that rr by Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Apparently Dan Henderson and Dillashaw think Mendes won 3-2: http://twitter.com/TJDillashaw/status/526264361594019840

I think it was a hell of a lot closer than some will admit, but Aldo won.

Not at all.

nope... he fought like hell but nope Phone Post

When stuff like this happens, other wrestlers (Or BJJ guys in the reverse situation) or the guy's team and friends in MMA claim bias and that he won.

I wanted to see a shakeup at FW, it didn't happen. Fight Metric more than supports it, you could claim round 2 as a Draw and Aldo still wins, if he loses a point on top of that it's still a draw. You can argue Fight Metric sucks, but you will use it when it serves your argument when needed for the numbers. This time it seems more than accurate and shows 3 rounds where Aldo outstruck Mendes and two of them 2 to 1. You add the knockdowns and give Mendes one takedown:

People saw what they wanted to see from Mendes side.

I thought Mendes won only one round but both guys are winners for showing so much heart.

Naynay Phone Post 3.0

TFK_digthisbigcrux -

no...and I  had money on Mendes

I had it 2 2 going to round 5 which I thought was 10 10 but im a troll. You can't disagree with people on here without being called names. Regardless of who you thought won it was close so someone saying Chad won isn't outlandish. Close fight. Would watch again. Phone Post 3.0

I did.

I gave aldo 1
Mendes 3 and 4

2 and 5 were tossups but I felt mendes did enough to win one of them.
Def felt aldo didn't win 4 rounds. Everyone watching with me thought so as well. Phone Post 3.0

one of the guys on Sherdog play by play gave it to Mendes

Nope... I was rooting for mendes, but i was saying at the start of fifth round... If he didn't somehow finish Aldo, he's losing the decision... Close fight but Aldo got it Phone Post 3.0