Anyone Else Thinking of Changing Their Screen Name For Halloween?

Halloween is creeping up. I might change my screen name to TheSpookyKabuki, or TheSpookiestKabuki, or TheSpookierKabuki, or OldSpooky, for Halloween.

4 Likes

ghoul_monitor

8 Likes

Love this idea.

Also, here is a Halloween thread where folks are sharing their Halloween displays and ideas.

2 Likes

Yea you go all out on Halloween. It must take some serious effort for you to put all that stuff up. Do you go all out for Christmas also?

No

4 Likes

Stealer of Souls

3 Likes

Not as elaborate but tons of lights for Christmas.

Halloween I have a shit ton of animatronics, spider webs, an archway etc that I put up.

Christmas is mostly lights and inflatables.

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of Mountain_Mummy.

4 Likes

Thats good!

There is an animatronic called “The Harvester Of Souls” that is amazing.

I usually put him in my mock cemetery for my Halloween display:

4 Likes

That stuff looks expensive as hell. It looks bad ass though.

1 Like

I really want to do a haunted house that snakes from our front door through the kitchen/living room and out the garage where the kids get candy at the end but there’s not really any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. Hopefully we move somewhere where I can make my dreams a reality.

When I was growing up there were multiple home made haunted houses in the neighborhood and they were super fun to help put together and all the adults hung out like a party.

My neighbor lost a finger one year running some wood through a table saw for his haunted house. Good times.

We usually get well over 1000 kids at our door for Halloween. Usually buy those huge bags of candy at Costco and give one out per kid. I think last year it was 1200+

1 Like

I’m going to start assigning Halloween names to random people here soon.

3 Likes

@Marial_Arts you’ll be known as Bloody_Marial

3 Likes

Halloween is my favorite holiday
Always has been since I was a kid

Now I love watching my kids dress up and go trick or treating with them

2 Likes

theBOOoff

4 Likes

I guess I’d have to go with Dismembered.

3 Likes

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

Some guys have been trying to get a name change for a year. Good luck getting a bunch of people to do it. And you may as well forget getting it changed back again in mass too.

2 Likes