Anyone else use a Soda Stream??

We have been using this contraption quite a bit for the last year.

The Energy(Redbull) flavoring is pretty damn good as well as the "Diet" Tropical Punch.

My kid loves the orange and root beer.

Anyone else? What flavors do you use? Phone Post 3.0

Got the wife one cheap for Xmas, and we mostly use pomegranate juice, TJ's lemonade, or Costco cranberry juice to flavor the water. Usually a 1 part juice, 2 parts water mix. Sometimes I just drink it plain. Can't say we used the syrups, even chucked the free ones that came with the thing.

Torani syrups are freaking awesome with it too. We use a giant Bed Bath D Beyond $5 off coupon along with a trade-in bottle and get refills for about $10. Cause I'm cheap like that.

Used to have 1 wen I was a kid.Do they still make the fart noise when u gas them? Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - We have been using this contraption quite a bit for the last year.

The Energy(Redbull) flavoring is pretty damn good as well as the "Diet" Tropical Punch.

Is the red bull flavoring an actual energy drink? Or does it just taste like red bull? I've been spending way too much $ on those fuckers. Phone Post 3.0

derelict -

Is the red bull flavoring an actual energy drink? Or does it just taste like red bull? I've been spending way too much $ on those fuckers. Phone Post 3.0
Taste pretty damn close and says energy. As far as actual energy those drinks don't work unless I smash about 4 of em. Phone Post 3.0

Have it. Love it.

I stick with root beer and fountain mist. I'm usually adding my own cherry juice to the fountain mist as well. Girlfriend uses Dr. Pete, tonic, and the cranberry/raspberry stuff. For guests and mixers I also keep some cola on hand.

NFABeeJay -
derelict -

Taste pretty damn close and says energy. As far as actual energy those drinks don't work unless I smash about 4 of em. Phone Post 3.0
God bless America Phone Post 3.0

No. It's an Isreali company built on Palestinian land.... Or so say some people Phone Post 3.0