Anyone else want to see Covington V Masvidal?

Winner gets Marty Fakenuseman. Who else better can each of those make a big fight with? No one wants a Marty Colby rematch, no one wants to see Marty roll through Masvidal, Colby lost to Marty and has pretty good heat with Mas. Thats the best option for those three fighters imho.

Only takes 1 more loss to get rid of maga boy. 

the act sucked, got old quick, and he needs to go. 

1 Like
jkd4200 - 

Lets be real, he’s never not going to be the favorite vs Mas who has no more lilly pads to leap to after Askren and Nate. Conor doesn’t see value in fighting Jorge so that fight/payday is out. Nuseman would hurt him, Colby is the only real fight left for Mas. Who else?

I Wouldn't mind watching it but it would probably be a shitty fight. 

They've trained so much together it would probably be a stalemate 

More than I wanna breathe

I would like to see it

I would rather see Masvidal/Usman for the title. Masvidal and Usman have both been winning fights. Colby just lost.

2 Likes
jkd4200 -

You’re gonna be missing Maga if Joe Biden becomes president 

Yes!

StrikingMMA -

I would rather see Masvidal/Usman for the title. Masvidal and Usman have both been winning fights. Colby just lost.

This

yes please...

Is water wet?

StrikingMMA - 

Mas beat twp mobodies in the division, competitively speaking and is a heavy dog to Nuseman, and that leaves Colby holding his nuts. This is the best option for all three fighters, the UFC and the fans.

StrikingMMA -

This. Usman needs to fight someone and masvidal is the best option. If he loses then masvidal can fight Colby. 

1 Like
da Vinci 81 - 
StrikingMMA -

This. Usman needs to fight someone and masvidal is the best option. If he loses then masvidal can fight Colby. 

Bro who told you you could use that number in your name? Take it of or I’ll rip it off.

1 Like

I think Colby beats Masvidal pretty easy.

I’d like to see Masvidal v. Conor at 170.

Colby vs Masvidal/Usman/Woodley are all good, drama filled, heading (ppv, TW would be fight night) fights.

As long as he wins he has plenty of interested match ups on the stove.

One interesting thing about Colby’s role is the extent to which he can serve as a litmus test for title challengers. Anyone whom he dominates is unlikely to beat Usman. Anyone who beats him is going to be a real challenge for Usman. It’s interesting. I’m not sure how many times we’ve seen something like this. Maybe Shogun/Wand in PRIDE?

1 Like
wiggum - One interesting thing about Colby's role is the extent to which he can serve as a litmus test for title challengers. Anyone whom he dominates is unlikely to beat Usman. Anyone who beats him is going to be a real challenge for Usman. It's interesting. I'm not sure how many times we've seen something like this. Maybe Shogun/Wand in PRIDE?

It means that there is a double edged sword with feeding a potential star to Colby. Say Masvidal KOs Colby. Then, Mas v. Usman just became a much bigger fight. But, if Colby beats up Mas, you lost a Masvidal title fight.

1 Like