Anyone else's girl jealous of the OG?

We are both home sick with the flu.  We generally try and stay on separate floors, me upstairs and her down, because she is pregnant and got a flu shot, and I'm not pregnant and didn't, so we want to try and stop more of my flu germs spreading to her (might not make any sense, but can't hurt - with a kid involved you have to do everything you can).

Anyways, she hears me typing on the OG, and laughing my ass off, up here.  She's been making comments like "baby, are you ok?",  "baby, what is so funny?", and "baby, who are you typing with?".  I can tell her she is jealous as hell of the OG.  While I'm up here having fun dropping knowledge on the OG, teaching the OG both basic and complex stuff, and having the OG crack me up, I can tell she is down their stewing and getting jealous as hell because she isn't having nearly as good a time.

Anyone else have a girl in this situation?  Any easy fixes?  

Thanks.

just you Steve

It usually plays out with me laughing, her asking what is so funny. Me reading something wildly disturbing, but fairly common around here and her having a shocked/disgusted look on her face.

invalid - just you Steve

Steve?  No.  Slice.

The less she understands about the OG, the less she will dislike it. 

CuddleBug - 

It usually plays out with me laughing, her asking what is so funny. Me reading something wildly disturbing, but fairly common around here and her having a shocked/disgusted look on her face.

Dang.  Interesting.  I always figured with a name like CuddleBug you were the girl.  My bad.  

And I could NEVER read her shit from the OG, she is a proper girl and would see me as a whole different person if she read the shit from the OG and knew I was associated with it!

DaveFu - 

The less she understanhds about the OG, the less she will dislike it. 

Yep, agreed 100%!  It can only go downhill.

Sometimes I'll sit with the laptop and trackball and begin smiling and she'll say "you're irritating someone aren't you?". My smile gets bigger and she just shakes her head.

Munk - Sometimes I'll sit with the laptop and trackball and begin smiling and she'll say "you're irritating someone aren't you?". My smile gets bigger and she just shakes her head.

LOL, awesome!  That's often when I'm laughing the hardest, when I'm fucking with someone or someone is fucking with me, but I can't tell her that.  She'd literally think there was something wrong with me.

Homeslice - 
Munk - Sometimes I'll sit with the laptop and trackball and begin smiling and she'll say "you're irritating someone aren't you?". My smile gets bigger and she just shakes her head.

LOL, awesome!  That's often when I'm laughing the hardest, when I'm fucking with someone or someone is fucking with me, but I can't tell her that.  She'd literally think there was something wrong with me.

Something is, it's not normal. We should stop...but we won't.

Don't EVER mention that you posted something about her or your relationship on here. 

Homeslice -
invalid - just you Steve

Steve?  No.  Slice.

Come on we all know it's you steveW

When my Wife hears something on the news she'll turn to me and ask me what teh OG has to say about it?

I'm sure she's more scared that you're looking for someone else's cum to taste instead of your own, than she is jealous. 

dangerboy12 - 
Homeslice -
invalid - just you Steve

Steve?  No.  Slice.

Come on we all know it's you steveW

Seriously, I wish I was 1-1-1000ths as cool as Steve W.  But I'm not.  Plus I could never get into horses.  Sorry to dissapoint.  :(

CaptainNemo - 

When my Wife hears something on the news she'll turn to me and ask me what teh OG has to say about it?

Haha.  Let me guess, about 9 times out of 10, your response is "the OG said they are all faygots"?

Homeslice - 
CaptainNemo - 

Haha.  Let me guess, about 9 times out of 10, your response is "the OG said they are all faygots"?

LOL!

Actually, teh OG breaks news much faster than a lot of the sources my Wife hears from.

Also, 90% of the time they have an accurate reaction to what happened as well.

After a bit we realized this. Of course you should take everything with a grain of sailt but teh OG is pretty good.

She thinks we're retards that know a lot of shit and get scoops on the news

Homeslice -
invalid - just you Steve

Steve?  No.  Slice.

OriginalTUFer?

She calls it my "Man Pinterist".