Anyone ever eaten.....

Paella? If so, what did you think? I've never had it and heard it's great if it's made right. A restaurant/bar in my town has it every Wednesday's now for a couple of months. They started doing this every year st this time a few years ago. The chef that makes it is the chef at a upscale fine dining restaurant next door. They're both owned and managed by the same people so I'm guessing it's worth a try.

Thanks!

It's one of my favorite dishes!

It's fucking delicious. If I wasn't on a strict carnivore diet with the goal of developing the raging erectile power of Dr. Shawn Baker's phenomenal cock, I'd eat paella every goddamn day

Had it for the first time when I was on vacation in Spain a few months ago. Thought it was awsome

Ok, thanks! I'll give it a go this Wednesday.

I know George Costanza's mom made plenty of Paella for the Seinfelds but those fuckers never showed up!

By far one of my favorites... get a decent iron skillet (or pony up for a paella pan), look up some recipes, and give it a shot yourself. It's not easy to perfect it, but even decently cooked it's amazing. Paella + cheap Spanish red wine= guaranteed sex.

Benntheredunthat - By far one of my favorites... get a decent iron skillet (or pony up for a paella pan), look up some recipes, and give it a shot yourself. It's not easy to perfect it, but even decently cooked it's amazing. Paella + cheap Spanish red wine= guaranteed sex.

Ok, I might have to try Seafood Paella at home. Saw some recipes that looked good.

I make this recipe at home, it’s tremendous. I don’t have access to rabbit, so I just use chicken thighs. 

Paella is awesome. 

Massive massive fan of a good authentic paela

Curious whether OP has had:

-risotto
-dirty rice
-red beans & rice
-fried rice
-Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat

?

The Adversary - 

I make this recipe at home, it’s tremendous. I don’t have access to rabbit, so I just use chicken thighs. 

Hasenpfeffer with rice, now that's an ideal meal!