Anyone ever seen an axe kick in a street fight?

I sure haven't. Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

nope but seeing hug throw them in K1 and world karate open was pretty special

Oh man. Every Time I through my pathetic axe kick in training, I yell inside my brain..."ANDY HUG". Phone Post 3.0

My brother claims it is his go to surprise move im streetfights. I said its hard to pull off. We sparred and he axe kicked me with his shoe, it sucked. I did take him down though. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - I sure haven't. Phone Post 3.0

Me either, but I've landed quite a few when sparring, great kick.

PeterIrl -

Now go get in a street fight and use them! Report back. Phone Post 3.0

That hug kick was vicious.

Used it a few times but to risky for anything other than kickboxing. Phone Post 3.0

I saw one once when I was in middle school.

It was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. The kid who did was really quiet and after he did it everyone was terrified of him and thought he was a king fu master! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - 
PeterIrl -

Now go get in a street fight and use them! Report back. Phone Post 3.0

Like any technique, there's always going to be a correct time to use it.

I'm 38, I don't get into street fights.

If there is anything Im hopeful for, it's that somebody manages to catch a video of Cro Cop getting into an altercation with somebody and landing one like the ones he landed on Hunt 

I saw one in jr high. Two kids started to scrap, one kid got dropped to his hands and knees with a punch. The standing kid brought an axe kick down on the back of his head. We thought we saw a kid get killed.

worked in nightclubs and owned them for years and years.....never seen it used......really wish I had 

Yes... A friend of mine was pretty into Tae Kwon do and boxing and blended the 2 pretty well. Anyway he got into a fight when we were kids (about 17) and set the guy up with a clean boxing combo and thru the axe kick. Broke the dudes shoulder coming down with it.

Only time I've ever seen or heard of it working. Phone Post 3.0

no i tried a head kick in a street fight wearing pants once, ended up hitting him in the shoulder lol

akira323 - no i tried a head kick in a street fight wearing pants once, ended up hitting him in the shoulder lol

Shoulda got a pair of Chuck Norris Action Jeans.

Skpotamus - I saw one in jr high. Two kids started to scrap, one kid got dropped to his hands and knees with a punch. The standing kid brought an axe kick down on the back of his head. We thought we saw a kid get killed.
That's excellent in the moment awareness. Phone Post 3.0

I will personally use it if an opponent is trained. I would never use it on an untrained person.

For that I literally just pop and move, pop and move. Nose break, move back.

HIYA judo chop to the collar bone: SNAP!

"HOT HANDS" I basically miyagi them together, rubbing hard until there's smoke coming from my skin and press it to their face: CRACKLE!

Teep kick to the right testicle: POP! Phone Post 3.0

Yup...the guy just stopped after cause his nose was bleeding lol. Phone Post 3.0

Too devastatinh Phone Post 3.0