Anyone familiar with Ameriplan?

Is anybody here familiar with Ameriplan? It's a national MLM company based in Dallas, TX that offers discount health services. A person who signs up with Ameriplan can get discounts of 20%-80% on dental care, chiropratic care, eye care, and perscription drugs, and I think that they have recently started offering general medical care as well as vetranary care for your pets. The program is basically a referal service to keep health providers who are signed up with Ameriplan busy, and it is also easier on the book keeping for the health service providers since it is merely a discount plan and not traditional insurance, so no hassles dealing with insurance companies.

Anyway, I know a guy who has been in Ameriplan's MLM (Multi Level Marketing) plan for like 2 1/2 years and he's been trying to get me to become an Ameriplan broker. He said that he's only been doing it part time and his residual income is currently $14,000 per year. I went to some big Ameriplan meeting with him at this hotel and some of the top Ameriplan sales reps in the country were there. One guy I met said had been in Ameriplan for 4 years and his residual income is up to $75,000 per year. Another guy I met had been in it a little longer than that and his residual income was at $100,000 per year. The company has been around for something like 12 years, and there was one guy there who got in early and now has a residual income of $1 million per year. The founders/owners of the company were there and they are these twin brothers and they are now multi-millionares.

I think that their website is Ameriplan.com or Ameriplan.net (or something like that) but if you can't find it do a search for Ameriplan and you'll be sure to find it.

I've been trying to decide whether or not I should get involved with this company. Does anybody here have any expierence with Ameriplan or at least know anybody who is involved in Ameriplan? If so, how is it? Even if you haven't been involved in Ameriplan or don't know anybody who is involved in Ameriplan I'd still be interested in seeing your opinion of it if you are a person who has a lot of knowledge on this subject. Thanks.

I am an insurance agent and financial planner in NJ. I do not represent Ameriplan and never have. Ameriplan is a reputable company and has been around for maybe 15+ years. A long long time.