Anyone feel bad for the fish here?

jbc -

Usually trout are really fragile, but I guess the smelt don’t drop that fast.  Still, I’m surprised that 95% survive the drop.

They fall just as fast, they hit with less force.

Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -

Plenty of fish

Beautiful champ

Their terminal velocity is low enough where they are fine.

samichlaus -
BigEyedFish - 

thats awesome

My wife wasn't impressed, my cum shots have spoiled her.

Not as much as mine have.

Nytron -

We all knew you weren't very bright before this, so it's no surprise you have zero understanding of the concept of terminal velocity. If you think those fish are hitting their terminal velocity on such a short drop, then you best get your dumb ass a high school physics textbook. 

IronHands -
Nytron -

We all knew you weren't very bright before this, so it's no surprise you have zero understanding of the concept of terminal velocity. If you think those fish are hitting their terminal velocity on such a short drop, then you best get your dumb ass a high school physics textbook. 

Are you claiming to know the terminal velocity of an unladen mountain lake trout?

EFM -
IronHands -
Nytron -

Are you claiming to know the terminal velocity of an unladen mountain lake trout?

African or European trout?

iFish -
EFM -
IronHands -
Nytron -

African or European trout?

I don't know!

BTW, accidentally down voted you.

EFM -
IronHands -
Nytron -

A human in the belly-down free fall position reaches terminal velocity in 12-16 seconds. That's while covering 1500-2000 feet. These fish are being dropped from 150 feet. 

So I guess what I'm claiming is a shred of common sense.

IronHands -
EFM -
IronHands -
Nytron -

A human in the belly-down free fall position reaches terminal velocity in 12-16 seconds. That's while covering 1500-2000 feet. These fish are being dropped from 150 feet. 

I was making a reference to Monty Python.

That said, a small fish doesn't necessarily have the same teminal velocity as a human.  While gravity does exert itself against all objects uniformly, wind resistance does not.

IronHands -
EFM -
IronHands -
Nytron -

Are we talking about humans or fish

They should put little parachutes on them

1 Like

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
IronHands -
EFM -
IronHands -
Nytron -

Are we talking about humans or fish

Cubans.

I heard the fish wear automatically deploying paraglide suits which biodegrade within hours of being immersed in water.