Anyone follow Super rugby?

Best rugby comp in the world!

Who have you got to win the comp?
Which conference is strongest?

C'mon the Chiefs!!! Phone Post 3.0

Canes! Phone Post 3.0

DarceVader1 - Canes! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome, they looked good tonight!
I'm really impressed with the blues no 7 though. Blake Gibson is a big powerful fella and there is a bit of a vacancy in the All Blacks at 7! He could be the second coming in a couple years Phone Post 3.0

Sunwolves to win teh whole thing!!1

(not really)

I watch the highlights on the weekend news telecasts if that counts.

Enamoratu - I watch the highlights on the weekend news telecasts if that counts.
Do yourself a favour and watch two NZ teams go at it Phone Post 3.0

Squatdog - Sunwolves to win teh whole thing!!1

(not really)
Lol, stranger things have happened I guess! Phone Post 3.0

Was just watching Force and Brumbies. But of niggle was good to see. Phone Post 3.0

crazydave - Was just watching Force and Brumbies. But of niggle was good to see. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, Moore didn't look too fazed by Hodges buzzing around him. Nice to see Pocock cop a whack Phone Post 3.0

Brumbies are looking good this season Phone Post 3.0

Tahs!

The Ghost of Eatonbeever - Brumbies are looking good this season Phone Post 3.0
Yea they have looked very good. They do seem to switch off for periods but when they are on they are awesome! Phone Post 3.0

sunwolves looked better than expected

Yea they played really well. Poor buggers have to do a heap of travel which won't help their cause but should still beat teams like the force and reds!
On another note, HOW AWESOME WERE THE CHIEFS!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Highlanders supporter checking in Phone Post 3.0

Scumbag Adam - Highlanders supporter checking in Phone Post 3.0
Good man. They were brilliant last night. Good chance of winning back to back titles if they keep playing like that! Phone Post 3.0

Crusaders supporter, been watching since the Super 12 days Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - Crusaders supporter, been watching since the Super 12 days Phone Post 3.0
The undisputed champs of Super Rugby! Overdue another title though. Dunno if it will come this year either without Dan and Richie. Good luck though Phone Post 3.0

53-10!!! Smashed 'em bro. Go the mighty Waikato Phone Post 3.0

Queensland reds fan checking in. keen to watch reds v tags this weekend. Im never very good with keeping track of the comp.