Anyone following ADCC?

Crelinsten.

He beat Orchard in the finals and Demian in the semis. He looked really good.

Watch Orchard x Keith as soon as you can though. Incredible

1 Like

I have fight pass. Will watch tomorrow

1 Like

Just caught up. Great event. Damien’s KO was awesome. Absolute highlight reel so I hope they throw him some bread for that.

Ethan looked good. Keith looked super pissed at losing which will serve us all well as fans for ADCC.

I did suspect looking at the brackets that Ethan and Damien would ‘grapple’ in their match if they both got through. Different with them in the same room than Orchard/KK training at affiliates of a larger gym.

Shout out to Orchard too. Some super slick rubber guard work

1 Like

Yeah Ethan and Demian seem to be pretty good friends. The atmosphere there is super friendly. You might think since they branched off they’d have group of selfish guys (like was allegedly Blackzillians had when their guys broke away from their gyms) but it really isn’t like that.

1 Like

Orchard looked like he really wanted to beat Keith. There’s probably something to the mantle of being the best 10th Planet guy: Orchard was that for years, after the last few trials cycles people were thinking Keith was taking it.

Mikey is out of ADCC. 66kg is falling apart

1 Like

Appendicitis definitely is one of the most legit excuses you can have for pulling out at least. Having your abdominal wall perforated is tough to recover from.

2 Likes

Also Xande and Lovato retire from Gi

3 Likes

Anyone catch the newest episode of Who’s Next on FloGrappling?

I don’t have flo right now.

I’m getting it for ADCC though. Should I get it now and watch this series?

My guess for that series is that Izaak wins.

I rolled with him. He fucked me up worse than anyone ever has. It was so demoralizing, man. Like I felt like quitting BJJ after.

No flo here either :frowning:

It’s free on the website. No membership needed

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

2 Likes

Ohhh awesome! Link to ep1?

Who’s Next - Episode One

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

You the best

You BJJ nerds kill me…talking about your heroes.

Lol GIF by Eternal Family

2 Likes

Hell yeah, better than the kickboxing heros who will end up with CTE.

2 Likes