Anyone following ADCC?

He’s going to brutalise Pedro. Don’t see Pena turning up in August after his last showing and what Gordon does this week

1 Like

1 Like

He looks very clean here…

2 Likes

He gets upset at adcc I’ve been calling it for over a year.

1 Like

Who is going to ADCC?

I don’t see anyone beating Gordon. He seems levels above everyone.

Who do you think can beat him?

They said the same thing about Dan gable and karrelin

He’s falling in love with bodybuilding which is never a good sign. I say he gasses out and someone outworks him.

1 Like

Who do you think does it? Nicky Rod, Pena, Vinny, Joao Gabriel? Hugo maybe?

Jay Rod vs Giancarlo has been added to Thursday’s card in the battle of East Coast vs West coast trials winners

1 Like

I don’t think so. His game is probably the least athleticism based of anyone who isn’t Orlando Sanchez lol.

No, I meant here on the site is going to the event.

Just ridiculous watching Craig dominate everyone at his gym that is going to ADCC

3 Likes

How the heck did Craig lose to Pedro Marinho? I missed that one.

Gordon did a nice review/summary on his view of the match. Basically said Craig went in determined not to pull guard so just worked his wrestling and that played unto Pedro’s hands because when he got a slight lead Craig’s stubbornness meant it was always going to be difficult to get back into the match.

Long term it will benefit Craig going into ADCC but short term it cost him the match.

You wonder if Craig, as talented as he is, has the mentality for elite, win at all costs competition.

Craig and Nicky Ryan are the most technical grapplers on the planet in my opinion, possibly with the exception of Gordon. The question of if they have the right mental tools will decide if they win ADCC in my mind.

It’s a really interesting dynamic with that Goldtown guy there. He basically just hangs around and films Craig rolling after practice. He doesn’t train himself. Talks a lot about star power and building brands. Feels parasitic a little to me.

Craig fucking me up when I visited in March:

5 Likes

Only getting tapped twice is a success!

When I rolled with Ethan he absolutely raped me. I felt like I should just hang it up after that beatdown lol.

1 Like