Anyone get caught f*cking twins, friends siblings?

I got caught when the one who I thought that I was fucking walked into the room while I was fucking her twin.

I didn't even know that she had a twin, and she almost fucking murdered her in front of me.

Sooo, I chickened out and jumped out of the window like a bitch. I was squatting naked, getting dressed on the sidewalk of their house after jumping out of the window when she found me, so I literally ran for my life.

I barely escaped and I COMPLETELY ghosted both of them afterwards.

Next?

You fucked up.  BJ contest to see which gets to fuck you.

TheDecider -

You fucked up.  BJ contest to see which gets to fuck you.

Hahahaha! When a chick is going full on psycho, and she's holding a knife on you, it's not the time to bargain with her about making your cawk the prize in a contest.

of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most

18 Likes

Dear Penthouse,

3 Likes

No, I don't have a twin

Seriously, troll boys?  

You actually think that THIS, out of all of the possible scenarios, is what my fantasy would entail? 

#weak

I suddenly feel realy bad for those of you guys that think that this is bragging.  If this seems like a fantasy to you, your lives must be absolutely miserable, and I feel terrible about that.  I almost shit myself, and yet you thought that I was bragging about something?  You guys must have the worst lives imaginable.  Someday you'll find someone who'll be willing to fuck you.  Just keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

1 Like

OP...   Post pics of said psycho siblings or GTFO!

1 Like

Yeah, I'm taking pictures while there's a knife on me.

Have fun trolls.  You're weak.

awwdammit - 

I suddenly feel realy bad for those of you guys that think that this is bragging.  If this seems like a fantasy to you, your lives must be absolutely miserable, and I feel terrible about that.  I almost shit myself, and yet you thought that I was bragging about something?  You guys must have the worst lives imaginable.  Someday you'll find someone who'll be willing to fuck you.  Just keep telling yourself that.

Nice try. This doesn't make your story any less fake.

2 Likes

You know who else writes fantasy shit like this?  Homeslice.  He likes to imagine sticking it in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

1 Like

I had farewell party when I was 16 and a bunch of my older sisters friends were there too and my mum happened to walk in on me with one girl and went "oops, sorry" and quickly walked out. Later on she walked in on me with the previous girls older sister and before walking out, she said "Josh you're such a slut" with such disappointment.

Tbh I barely remember what I did with those sisters, I was goooone.

My friend fucked his wife's hot friends for years and never got caught. He's a god damn sociopath. 

awwdammit - 

I got caught when the one who I thought that I was fucking walked into the room while I was fucking her twin.

I didn't even know that she had a twin, and she almost fucking murdered her in front of me.

Sooo, I chickened out and jumped out of the window like a bitch. I was squatting naked, getting dressed on the sidewalk of their house after jumping out of the window when she found me, so I literally ran for my life.

Next?

2 Likes

awwdammit -

Yeah, I'm taking pictures while there's a knife on me.

Have fun trolls.  You're weak.

Well. Since you are full of shit anyway, you could have at least put up picks of hit chicks and lied about that too.         Just kidding you fuckin fibber, I believe you...   I just think they were fat and ugly and had bad hygiene so you don't want to show us pictures. 

Keep it fake Rikki Lake

awwdammit -

Next?

I once fucked my old HS GF's much younger sister like 10 years after we graduated! I didn't know it, I'm not sure if she did, her sister did for sure!

Not technically what you are asking but closest thing is i banged my ex-wife's, brothers, girlfriend.  i'd only met her one time and she contacted me on FB....thought it was a trap set up by my ex but turns out it wasn't.