Anyone Get Judo Related Presents?

I got some cool stuff...

Got a kodak easyshare digital cam with printer dock. Its great because now we can do technique stuff on our site..it does mpegs as well..Plus, I can print the pics right off the camera.

Got another Samurai Statue, which rocks..

Got the band of brothers box set, not mma or judo related but still kicks much ass..

Also got a oriental fan that has sharpened blades on the edge, and my dad got me a replica sword from clash of the titans...

I made out like a bandit.

"Little Nicky" DVD was the highlight of an uneventful gift receiving season.

Band of Brothers was a good show

Yeah it rocks...Wasnt that your crew? 101st?

also Brad, how close was the episode of currahee to the training of the 101st today?

Judo related goodies? Bit of a story here. My kids
were having a rummage sale at school, my 9 year old
daughter asks me to donate a jiu jitsu book. Maybe she
thinks I have too many. My 8 year old son comes home just beaming, he has found the perfect gift for Dad, a book on jiu jitsu! I didn't have the heart to tell him it was the book I had donated, but my daughter spilled the beans. The book still found its place under the tree, as a special gift.

screwtop, Great story that probably will stay in your family a couple of generations.

My blue belt :)

I gave some dude at Jack in the Box an armbar... I await his thank you card when he can use his arm and hand to write again.

-Rob

Quincy,

I wouldn't know how close it was for sure because my history on the actual events is limited. I know the jump scene brings back memories.

Brad

Of the "Four Flicks" I would have to say that the Stones' concert with the most energy was the London one from Twickenham Stadium.

I really dug the crap out of "Gimme Shelter" where Jagger and backup vocalist Lisa Fisher belted out a potent ass duet, strong.

After "Gimme Shelter" they closed out with sterling renditions of "Honky Tonk Woman", "Satisfaction" and "Jumpin' Jaack Flash". What potency.

I got a season ticket for my favorite icehockey team, the ticket is
for the next season of course. Wonder what this has to do with
judo?
Well, at yesterday's game I saw a beautifully executed tai-otoshi
and a de-ashi-barai... ;-)

I got the Renzo/Royler BJJ book I've been asking for since it came out.
Unfortunately, I can't go to class to practice.

Kodokan judo, best judo, brazlian jiujitsu - theory and technique, and two copies of uchimata in spanish.

The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
~Stephen Wright

Osaekomi: Gimmie Shelter is one of the best Stone tunes for sure. Live performances are great with surround sound. Most of the crowd noises come from the rear speakers and you get the feeling of being in the center. All that's missing is a waft of weed floating by :)

No Judo stuff, but I got a cataraft from my wife. Best Xmas present I've gotten in decades.

Ben R.