Anyone get Laser hair removal on Back/Shoulders?

I'm looking into this I'm tired of shaving it off. Anyone have this done? what is cost? 

I had it done. My wife found something on Group On, and it wasnt all that expensive.

The biggest issue for me was having so many blonde or gray hairs, which laser doesnt work as well on. There was a thread on here years ago, and someone that knew about these things said the laser they were using on me was out dated, and the new ones are even better.

I'd say 3/4 of the hair I had on my back is gone.

Dont do it. They shave before they laser it so when it grows back (and it does grow back) more will grow and thicker. I did it for about a year and really didnt have a big problem before the laser

In. As I get older the fucking hair on my upper shoulders is out of control, and I'm not particularly hairy at all.

Martin Inguensu - Dont do it. They shave before they laser it so when it grows back (and it does grow back) more will grow and thicker. I did it for about a year and really didnt have a big problem before the laser

This is simply not true. Shaving does not promote more hair growth, and laser works.

Mayo Clinic quote below...

"No -- shaving hair doesn't change its thickness, color or rate of growth. Shaving facial or body hair gives the hair a blunt tip. The tip might feel coarse or "stubbly" for a time as it grows out. During this phase, the hair might be more noticeable and perhaps appear darker or thicker -- but it's not."

Bunch of gorillas in this thread......

IN......

Not me but the Mrs has the smoothest pussy possible because of laser hair removal!

I'm the hariest guy I know.

I could braid the hair on my balls.

I use wet-wipes after I shit because of a hairy ass.

I shave my back once a month.

I think laser removal would cost me a fortune

Twigwam -

Not me but the Mrs has the smoothest pussy possible because of laser hair removal!

i agree

2 Likes

i went in sayin i need a removal procedure on my balls

they said ok, he then removed my balls!

For the people that are talking about hairy you are, how often do you actually have to shave your shoulders and back?

I'm just curious as I'm not a hairy person and have never had to shave either.

Not talking shit either, just genuinely intrigued as to how often this would become an issue to where you had to look into laser hair removal.

I shave my shoulders every couple of days. I buzz my back about once a week. Problem is, when I buzz my chest and bang my girl, it probably feels like she is fucking a piece of sandpaper, that's how prickly I am. Sucks man.

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - I had it done. My wife found something on Group On, and it wasnt all that expensive.

The biggest issue for me was having so many blonde or gray hairs, which laser doesnt work as well on. There was a thread on here years ago, and someone that knew about these things said the laser they were using on me was out dated, and the new ones are even better.

I'd say 3/4 of the hair I had on my back is gone.

What did this cost you? Or can you give us a ball park figure? I'm willing to throw down $500 if I can have it gone forever 

"The biggest issue for me was having so many blonde or gray hairs, which laser doesnt work as well on."

Yeah, when I went one time to ask questions the gay dude working there told me that. I was like, WTF? I actually wanted to have this done on my chest gray hair LOL

be honest it's for your broad she's naturally hairy like a gorilla

I'm just waiting for 1970's chest hair to come back in style