Anyone going to buy mw2?

Must be the aim assist for that high of a level. Once you’re that good every little thing helps.

Wait, what even is the newest COD out right now? I’m playing Cold War right now getting ready for the new MW2

Vanguard but I’m not sure how many people are still playing it.

I think I prestiged once and uninstalled it. Just isn’t that fun.

Modern Warfare 2019 is the one that most resembles this one.

1 Like

Vanguard was horrible. Twitch has really killed gaming. Every other dork has ttv or live next to their. It’s just sweaty as fuck. Plus you got YouTube spamming videos of the best guns. You’re basically sitting there playing clones of yourself. Everyone has the same load out, same perks, etc. Cross play is the absolute worst. A COD game on PC would never last over a month with no cross play. There’s a reason. Everyone on PC can cheat very easily. The beta is already hacked for fuck sakes.

1 Like

Yeah the cheating is why I don’t play warzone anymore. I play hc ffa when I play. Even with the occasional cheater if I’m not winning the game I’m still top 3. Warzone is fun but it’s not. Constantly ruined.

2 Likes

Warzone is gay anyway. Too slow and too long

Domination & search and destroy >>>>>

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider somebody who played on their PC with a controller a “PC Gamer”. You’re just playing a console with a small screen at that point.

1 Like

I am casual, that’s probably why I get destroyed every time I play.

You’re just using the pc for the Nvidia 3080 gpu haha. That’s the only reason people play COD on PC. A PS5 is the equivalent to a 2070. A small screen is the most efficient way to play. You want 28” with as many frames per second as possible. A game like COD you don’t want your eyes to have to move. A 28” monitor will destroy a 60” tv.

1 Like

I’m on a 27" 1440p monitor. It’s perfect imo.

1 Like

Lol yeah I guess so. Good points. I guess I’m not really looking at it that way when I play. I mean I definitely wanna be good at it but I’m not looking to be a pro gamer. I just wanna get a load off.

1 Like

Having good success today with crossplay turned off. Some longer wait times here and there, but the play is much nicer.

1 Like

Can you party up with friends that own other consoles? Gotta admit that would be fun as hell. I always meant to play Rocket League this way but never really did

2 Likes

Yes, PC too.

1 Like

The hurricane fucking rips. Turned cross play off also. Getting 120ms ping lobbies though.

1 Like

LoL same. Yeah, Hurricane is beast, been doing much better with it than the M4 standard.

Is the open beta live yet? I did the preinstall on PC but it’s not playable yet.

What are the biggest maps? How many players on each side? I think early CODs maxed out at 10 per side….?