Anyone going to FloNationals or OTC?

Anyone bringing their kids out to compete in either tourney? Might be good time for meet up and next generation of OG'ers to meet.

We are going to USAW Nationals in Ceder Falls in April.   That will be the last one for us beofre freestyle.   Where is Flonationals at? 

FloNationals is @ IUP (indiana university of Pennsylvania)..... we are hitting that and a team dual in Baltimore before we hit GR/FS season. Did you guys have your folk states yet? if so how did your son do?

We have state finals in NJ on 3/17 then War at the Shore Nationals 3/27-3/28

BTW, will see you in july at the compound, we are stoked for road trip

Our state tournament is March 9th.  My kid is the 1st seed this year so he's excited.  GA is nowhere near as competitive as NJ but its still going to be tough for him. 

Good luck to you guys at your state and look forward to seeing ya'll at one of the Compound camps. 

Let me know how he does.

My son won his qualifier (32 kid bracket). He took the podium last year so we are hoping for a top 4 finish this year. The seeding should be out for us next week.

Best of luck man....

Chip....how did he do yesterday? was at NJ state HS tourney all weekend...thought I would see how the little man did

He won! That's his 1st state title so everyone is real happy. Thanks for asking about him and good luck to you guys in your tournament Phone Post

ChipW - 

He won! That's his 1st state title so everyone is real happy. Thanks for asking about him and good luck to you guys in your tournament Phone Post

Chip... Were you the crazy loud bald guy?

^^^LOL.  Noway, not me.  Ive got pretty short hair but its not bald yet.  Besides im pretty mild mannered.    Not much yelling out of me. 

ChipW - 

^^^LOL.  Noway, not me.  Ive got pretty short hair but its not bald yet.  Besides im pretty mild mannered.    Not much yelling out of me. 

Your boy looked good.

He was a grindhouse dad. He wasn't loud in a bad way at all. Just cheering and very excited about the grindhouse wins.

I was sitting with the Frates parents and a couple other compound moms. Right in the middle of the 10U 1st place mat.

Mine had staph. (no biggie and it's gone) But he wasn't gonna medal anyway. Jaxon, Jacob, and Austin all are way better then him at this point. Great matches and fun to watch. Grindhouse looked great.

Congrats on the win.

Thanks man, much appreciated.  I bet your talking about the 64 kid's dad.  He's a short bald dude.   I hope I wasnt that loud.  LOL   Sorry to hear about the staph.  Alex has had it and I have as well.  Its no fun. 

ChipW - 

Chip... congrats on the state title for the little man!!!! We are only 2 days away from NJ finals..... got on the scale last night at 64 so he is good to go.....

Thanks man. good luck to you guys! Let us know how it comes out Phone Post

ChipW - 

Thanks man. good luck to you guys! Let us know how it comes out Phone Post

Chip, he took 4th.....took 8th last year. He wrestled his ass off the entire day and look good, even in his losses. Now getting ready for War at the Shore and Flo Nationals then off to GR/FS season....

That's awesome Crusher....

BTW... If either of you guys are interested in looking at dates Compound has their summer camps info ready on the website. (cmptrained.com)

awesome...we are looking forward to coming down to GA.

Thanks...He wrestled his ass off in a tough bracket.

That's a great placing crusher. 4th in NJ is huge! One of the toughest states for sure. Congratulations to you guys Phone Post

ChipW - 

That's a great placing crusher. 4th in NJ is huge! One of the toughest states for sure. Congratulations to you guys Phone Post

Chip,

how did he do in Iowa?

DaCrusher -
ChipW -  That's a great placing crusher. 4th in NJ is huge! One of the toughest states for sure. Congratulations to you guys Phone Post

Chip,

how did he do in Iowa?

We ended up not going. He got asked to be on a duals team this weekend so we are doing that instead.

How did yours do at Flonats? I've been watching the videos, it looked like the place to be. Phone Post

He took 5th in a bracket full of hammers. It was well worth the trip for him to get announced as "all american" when he was getting his plaque. he didn't let go of it the entire ride home to Jersey....he actually made me lock it in the trunk when we stopped at the rest stop LOL

how was the duals?

There were a few Compound kids there