Anyone got chito over sandhagen?

+145 i like it. I bet against chito like 4 times and he burned me 3 out of 4. Sandhagen is really good, but betting or not i think vera wins

4 Likes

I got Chito taking this.

4 Likes

He’s like Gerald Meerschaert. I thought the UFC was bringing him in to lose, but Gerald is 4-1 in his last 5 fights with 4 submissions. No can defend!

3 Likes

I hope Chito gets it done. But Sandhangen is no joke

2 Likes

It’s annoying how Chito finished O’Malley but Dana White privilege got O’Malley ranked ahead of him.

3 Likes

Ko late. Is it a 5 rder?

1 Like

I’m a huge sandhagan mark too. He’s creative ASF and his fight IQ is really high imo.

1 Like

I do. Chito’s the man.

3 Likes

He’s fantastic

1 Like

Sandman but a good chin gives you opportunity.

Looking forward to seeing this fight.

A dream matchup for the fans

1 Like

I think Chito is hungrier while sand Hagen is holding and keeping the #1 contender spot happy and enjoying the money that comes with it, I think chito is trying to overcome his upbringing and will stop at nothing short of glory

1 Like

Problem is Chito is very hittable

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean he is beatable

4 Likes

[quote=“ScreamedByGraves, post:13, topic:3823332”]
Doesn’t
[/quotem

Yea I know he is beatable but my point is, you can still lose even if you can hit your opponent

It sort of does. Eventually everyones chin will give out. Look at Chuck, BJ Penn, etc

3 Likes

But look at them before their chin went

4 Likes

Absolutely agree. I Would rather just have good defense and not have to worry about it

2 Likes

chito should win. sandhagen gasses out if he doesnt land a ko shot early in the fight whereas chito can drop the hammer at any point over 5 rounds.

1 Like

LFG Chito! I hope! Love that dude

1 Like

I got Chito pretty convincingly. Better everywhere and stronger.

3 Likes