Anyone have any experience with Provigil/Modafinil

Had a friend talking about this on the weekend. 

I'm intrigued. 

I started taking it about 2 months ago upon recommendation of my sleep doctor due to my long commutes to work to keep me alert. It's basically a "pep" pill that helps me stay awake and keep focused during the day. I'll say it has helped me quite a bit. I take a 200 mg tablet about 30 minutes before I start my commute in the morning. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt 

I love it. I get the 200mg and take half of one about once or twice a week when I really want to get shit done. I have to go through internet to get them so I use them sparingly. Phone Post 3.0

No, Im trying to pass the fucking CPA so I could use it if it helps focus.

In. I just ordered some today. Havent tried it.

I've used it. I found it mildly effective. Not as energizing as Adderall, but similar feeling. It's like Adderall Light. Phone Post 3.0

Tried it, kept me up on long road trips with no side effects.

There is an epic thread on here re modafanil...lemme see if I can find Phone Post 3.0

Hashtag - I've used it. I found it mildly effective. Not as energizing as Adderall, but similar feeling. It's like Adderall Light. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed

Anyone have a reliable online source they can share?

Eh_J -

Are you a cop? Because you have to tell when I ask or it's entrapment Phone Post 3.0

Anyone have an online source for percs? Phone Post 3.0

NastyChase -
Eh_J -

Are you a cop? Because you have to tell when I ask or it's entrapment Phone Post 3.0

Out with it. I wanna be Bradley cooper in limitless 

I work Graveyard shifts, and it is incredible. I would be struggling badly without it. It keeps you alert and awake, but without the stimulant feeling. Monsters/Redbull give me more of an edgy/tweeked feeling than my Nuvigil does.

boxing wiz -

I work Graveyard shifts, and it is incredible. I would be struggling badly without it. It keeps you alert and awake, but without the stimulant feeling. Monsters/Redbull give me more of an edgy/tweeked feeling than my Nuvigil does.

This is what I'm looking for. I work midnights too. 

What did you have to tell the doctor to get them to write the prescription?

Eh_J - 

this

Hashtag - I've used it. I found it mildly effective. Not as energizing as Adderall, but similar feeling. It's like Adderall Light. Phone Post 3.0

This, but it had me shitting every 30 minutes as well.

Pretty sure there is a reliable cat that sells modafinil online.

Eh_J -
NastyChase -
Eh_J -

Out with it. I wanna be Bradley cooper in limitless 

Spill the beans, square Phone Post 3.0

My wife uses it for her chronic fatigue from multiple sclerosis.. I've taken them on 20 hour drives and they keep me perfectly alert Phone Post 3.0